This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#31RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 5:33:29 PM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
Mako thought about the Pokemon he had, and the Pokemon Raleigh had. There were two possible Pokemon that would succeed in this battle, but one would be able to pull through with more of a fighting opportunity, "...Alright! Let's put on another show for everyone, Glissando show your stuff!" Mako said as he tossed out his Pokemon, releasing his little land shark.

"Gib! Gible!" Glissando shouted, ready to battle for the second time in this competition!

Mako shouted across the battlefield, "Good luck, Raleigh!"

Jace: *facepalm* "We're doomed."
---

Dark: Gible's Dragon Rage is a threat. We need to see if there is a way to counter this. But we are counting our Exeggcutes before they evolve. We have each other to worry about first.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#32henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:35:03 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
Mako thought about the Pokemon he had, and the Pokemon Raleigh had. There were two possible Pokemon that would succeed in this battle, but one would be able to pull through with more of a fighting opportunity, "...Alright! Let's put on another show for everyone, Glissando show your stuff!" Mako said as he tossed out his Pokemon, releasing his little land shark.

"Gib! Gible!" Glissando shouted, ready to battle for the second time in this competition!

Jace: *facepalm* "We're doomed."
---

Dark: Gible's Dragon Rage is a threat. We need to see if there is a way to counter this. But we are counting our Exeggcutes before they evolve. We have each other to worry about first.

HAHAHA great use of popular sayings, and pokémon. I LOVED IT AM LOL'ING HARD
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#33protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 5:35:10 PM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Sure you can use my character, but my responses may be a bit slow, but I supose its okay since we are in the tournament

I will need the time to narrate battles and advance in story so no problems.
=====
After the delicous Greppa pie, Yuuki has a strange taste in it's mouth and a sudden uncontrollable need to use the bathroom.

Oh noes.

Jace to Dark: "I betchya Realiegh pulls of a win!"
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#34VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 5:36:20 PM
MrMaho posted...

Raleigh cringed a bit at the sight of Glissando. That Gible's Dragon Rage packed a punch! Raleigh came to the conclusion that, if he was to win, he'd need to pull out all of the stops and bring his best teammate to the field.

"Go, Clay!" He exclaimed, dramatically hurling Clay's pokeball and releasing the pokemon onto the battlefield. The Tyrogue went into a flexing pose, showing that he was confident in his ability to win.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#35henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:40:56 PM
Tyrogue's max HP at level 8 is 31, do you mind me sending the damage to 45% again?
---
#36protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 5:41:52 PM
henriue posted...
Tyrogue's max HP at level 8 is 31, do you mind me sending the damage to 45% again?

Nvm. We're screwed.
---
---
#37MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 5:43:04 PM
henriue posted...

Fine with me.

Should I start first or should I wait til you're all, "Ohhh, Mako sent out his Gible and Raleigh sent out his Tyrogue!"?
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#38purplezoroarkPosted 4/1/2013 5:47:20 PM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Sure you can use my character, but my responses may be a bit slow, but I supose its okay since we are in the tournament

=====
After the delicous Greppa pie, Yuuki has a strange taste in it's mouth and a sudden uncontrollable need to use the bathroom.

Yuuki: ahhh.. That pie was deliciou-
*sudden uncontrollable need kicks in*
*yuuki stands up ready to run to the bath, but noticed there are people standing up without seats*

(Yuuki: hell no! You are not getting ma seats!)
Yuuki: kuro! Use your ilusions and create a fake me so we don't lose our seats! Oh and make me invisible till we reach the bathroom

*kuro does that*

(Whispering)
Yuuki: good job kuro! Now let's go!!
*yuuki runs to the bath at full speed, tripping with almost everyone and everything*
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#39protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 5:47:52 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...

Fine with me.

Should I start first or should I wait til you're all, "Ohhh, Mako sent out his Gible and Raleigh sent out his Tyrogue!"?

My guess... Clay uses Fake Out!
---
---
#40henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:56:03 PM
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...

=====

Yuuki: ahhh.. That pie was deliciou-
*sudden uncontrollable need kicks in*
*yuuki stands up ready to run to the bath, but noticed there are people standing up without seats*

(Yuuki: hell no! You are not getting ma seats!)
Yuuki: kuro! Use your ilusions and create a fake me so we don't lose our seats! Oh and make me invisible till we reach the bathroom

*kuro does that*

(Whispering)
Yuuki: good job kuro! Now let's go!!
*yuuki runs to the bath at full speed, tripping with almost everyone and everything*

Before i forget Aura is level 9.
===
As Yuuki runs for the bathroom, he listens "Pies! Pies! Get your pies! 5 PD each!"
===
I will wait for your next post.
---