This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#301MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 9:05:09 PM
Fox, are you around?
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#302fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 9:06:39 PM
I'm here now. Sorry when i saw henri's post, i figured we werent doing it today, so i went out.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#303MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 9:08:39 PM
Wanna do your battle right now? Henri said we can narrate your battle if we wanted to.
---
#304fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 9:10:53 PM
do u know abraham's pokemon? and im assuming he's in the red corner right? i can do it now.
---
#305MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 9:15:17 PM
I know like, two of the three, but I already know who I'm going to choose for him.
_____

The announcer of the colosseum shouted into the microphone, "Next on the field, we'll have Abraham in the red corner, and Fox in the blue corner! This will be a fight for 5th place. However, there is no reward for 5th place! Let's see who's the strongest out of these two!"

The crowd began to roar with excitement, as these battles were building up to the finals, "Yeah, go Fox!"

"You both have five minutes to get on the field!" The announcer said.

Abraham ran out of the waiting room and ran to the red corner as he shouted, "I'm not going to lose this one!"
---
#306fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 9:18:06 PM
MrMaho posted...
I know like, two of the three, but I already know who I'm going to choose for him.
_____

The announcer of the colosseum shouted into the microphone, "Next on the field, we'll have Abraham in the red corner, and Fox in the blue corner! This will be a fight for 5th place. However, there is no reward for 5th place! Let's see who's the strongest out of these two!"

The crowd began to roar with excitement, as these battles were building up to the finals, "Yeah, go Fox!"

"You both have five minutes to get on the field!" The announcer said.

Abraham ran out of the waiting room and ran to the red corner as he shouted, "I'm not going to lose this one!"

Fox: Ok time for action
*Fox walks out to the blue corner and await Abrahams choice*
---
#307MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 9:23:13 PM
"Both battlers are on the field, let's see who Abraham decides to pick, in the red corner!" The announcer said, as everyone was curious of what he would use this time.

"Show no mercy, I choose you, Pinsir!" Abraham shouted, as he sent out the stag beetle Pokemon.

"Pin! Sir!" It said, as it was fired up and ready for battle.

"I'm not going to lose to a twerp like you!" Abraham pointed at Fox and laughed, as he had a boatload of confidence right now.

"Ohhh! Abraham decided to choose Pinsir! What a strong looking Pokemon...it looks like Fox may have a hard time with this battle!" The announcer said, as he was leaning in, curious of what Fox would send out.
---
#308fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 9:27:15 PM
MrMaho posted...
"Both battlers are on the field, let's see who Abraham decides to pick, in the red corner!" The announcer said, as everyone was curious of what he would use this time.

"Show no mercy, I choose you, Pinsir!" Abraham shouted, as he sent out the stag beetle Pokemon.

"Pin! Sir!" It said, as it was fired up and ready for battle.

"I'm not going to lose to a twerp like you!" Abraham pointed at Fox and laughed, as he had a boatload of confidence right now.

"Ohhh! Abraham decided to choose Pinsir! What a strong looking Pokemon...it looks like Fox may have a hard time with this battle!" The announcer said, as he was leaning in, curious of what Fox would send out.

Fox: A pinsir huh? Ok Flare, let's do this. Go.

Flare Vul Vul
*Flare was fired up. It seemed she too was fairly confident she would win*

Fox: Ok Flare, start off with Ember.

Flare: Vuulllll
*Flare shot an Ember attack at the Pinsir*
---
#309MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 9:36:28 PM
Just remember, Pinsir is faster, so it will end up hitting first. Additionally, I will be using the random generator for the critical thing. You just better hope that a 1-6 isn't rolled XD. Also, I'm going to attack two times in the post, since Pinsir was supposed to go first.
_______

"Pinsir, show 'em your Vicegrip!" Abraham demanded, as the Pinsir got close to Flare and clamped onto it's body.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH! That looks like it hurt!" The announcer shouted, as he noticed Flare countering back with an attack, "Oh look, Vulpix is countering with Ember...and since Pinsir is a Bug-type, you all know what that means!"

The crowd began to scream and shout, "IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! GO FOX!"

"Grr, Pinsir! Shrug it off, Seismic Toss!" Abraham said, as Pinsir charged and tried to grab the Vulpix.

Result: Flare (65% Health remaining!) vs Pinsir (50% Health remaining!)
---
#310protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 9:38:34 PM
Jace: "Fox obviously wins this one. Don't you think, Mako?"

~~~~~~

I'm using Jace talking to Mako to keep Mako's spirit up. I do hope they are best of friends.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.