This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#421henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:25:03 PM(edited)
The portrait opens up revealing a Voltorb, it seems that the safe itself is a giant machine, all seems to connect to Voltorb. There is also a jewelry box behind it.

By the way you can send your orders as soon as you can and i will post as soon as i can and we can try to go on like this.

EDIT: since PZ is going i am going too, good night guys, keep on the suspense for who eill ein the finals, place your bets.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#422RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 9:24:53 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Yuuki: C'mon yuuki think... Where would that crazy woman put a bomb.. And how to disable it...

*yuuki notices the computer*

Yuuki: I bet that 'll give me a hint

*yuuki approaches the computer and starts to search for ANY clue*

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the lack of ideas...

There are 2 files on the desktop PLANS, and SAFE program

Yuuki: plans!? That's another reason to get out of here I must take this information to blue and miss leaf!

*yuuki clicks on the SAFE file*

A picture of Plum and her Murkrow
There is a question: What is the best type? _ _ _ _ _ _

IT'S POISON!
______

Mako walked up from behind Dark, "Dark are you alright? You were getting me a little worried..."

"Gible...Gib!" Glissando said after Mako, he was probably supporting Mako's words.

*Dark turns around and sees Mako.*
Dark: Oh Mako. Sorry about making you worry. I had to get some steam off my chest before it corrupts me. I just need some time to reflect on Blue's advice. Oh before I forget, Blue wants to meet everyone in his office after the finals so can you make sure everyone knows. I would like to be alone right now. And can you tell Fox that i am sorry about earlier?

==================
Oh yeah just for a head's up. I won't be on at all Sunday and Monday I won't be on till after 11pm.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#423protobakurionPosted 4/5/2013 9:26:56 PM
henriue posted...
The portrait opens up revealing a Voltorb, it seems that the safe itself is a giant machine, all seems to connect to Voltorb. There is also a jewelry box behind it.

By the way you can send your orders as soon as you can and i will post as soon as i can and we can try to go on like this.

EDIT: since PZ is going i am going too, good night guys, keep on the suspense for who eill ein the finals, place your bets.

Well **** **** *** ****! We better do these finals tomorrow.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#424MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 9:30:30 PM
"Alright, I'll be sure to let everyone know and I'll let Fox know that you're sorry." Mako couldn't help but feel bad for Dark. He wanted to make her feel completely better, but she wanted alone time. "Well...if you need someone to talk to...just let me know." A little bit of blush appeared on his face, "WELL, I gotta go!" Mako said as he ran back to the waiting room, while Glissando was giggling on his shoulder.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#425protobakurionPosted 4/5/2013 9:35:59 PM(edited)
MrMaho posted...
"Alright, I'll be sure to let everyone know and I'll let Fox know that you're sorry." Mako couldn't help but feel bad for Dark. He wanted to make her feel completely better, but she wanted alone time. "Well...if you need someone to talk to...just let me know." A little bit of blush appeared on his face, "WELL, I gotta go!" Mako said as he ran back to the waiting room, while Glissando was giggling on his shoulder.

Jace: "This is too damn long of an intermission and I'm getting tired. Might as well lay down."

Jace laid down on the bench where he ate and shut his eyes. Thankfully the bench wasn't made of wood or stone, but of leather.
---
---
#426MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 9:41:07 PM
Mako approached Fox in the waiting room, "Hey, Dark wanted to let you know that she was sorry about earlier...I still feel pretty bad for her. She said she wanted some alone time." Mako couldn't stop thinking of why Dark was upset, he didn't come in time to hear Blue's advice. He had almost forgot the other message that she told him, "Oh! And Dark said that Blue wanted to see us all after the finals."
---
#427protobakurionPosted 4/5/2013 9:46:30 PM
Jace started to snore. Eve went to sleep next to him.
---
---
#428RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 9:55:29 PM
MrMaho posted...

Dark: Thanks Mako.
*Blue: If anyone ever makes you feel less than you actually are, remember you are one of the pokÚdex holders of professor Oak, fighting team Void. Is what Dark keeps on hearing.*
Dark: That is easier to do when it is not yourself! How am I su-
*Dark falls over and sits on the floor with her back against the wall while clutching her stomach. Sh sees Aura standing there looking angry.*
Aura: Riol u Riolu. Lu lu Ri olu. Lu Riolu Ri. Ri ri lu olu.
Dark: Aura. You really mean that?
Aura: Ri.
Dark: Thank you Aura. Sit down with me.
Aura: Lulu riolu.
Dark: I can't your Quick Attack packs a punch.
Aura: Olu!
*Aura looks down and is sad. She slumps next to Dark.*
Dark: Your Quick Attack is powerful Aura. No wonder we gave Raleigh a tough fight.
Dark: It is just that i don't want to see you or any other one of my Pokemon get really hurt.
Like how you suffered from Totadile's last Water Gun.
Aura: Olu Riolu U olu.
Dark: You want to get stronger so this won't happen again.
Dark: Ok after the tournament we will train and get stronger. Promise.
Aura: Riolu.
*Dark and Aura make a pact by Dark grabbing one of Aura's paws and nodding their heads yes.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#429MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 10:07:06 PM
Just creating more talking time.
____

"I guess I'll let all my Pokemon get some air...come on out everyone!" He released all of his Pokemon into the waiting room as they all joyfully cuddled next to Mako. But suddenly, something came out of his "empty" Pokeball. Something that Mako doesn't remember catching.

"Star! Leeeee!" It was the Starly from earlier. He must have put himself in the PokeBall while Mako was sleeping that night in the PokeCenter. He seemed quite energetic.

"Well, this was unexpected..." Mako said, as he thought the Starly fled from the previous night.

"Star! Star! Starly!" It then flew off down the hall where Dark went.

"Oh come on...I just came back from there...now I have to run back..." Mako said, as he really didn't feel like moving.

Quickly, he returned all of his Pokemon in their Pokeballs, including Glissando, and made his way towards where Starly went. Boy! That Starly was fast!

It would take Mako a little while to catch up to Starly, but he managed to find his way to Dark. It approached her and started talking.

"Starly! Star!" It seemed quite affectionate towards humans. He looked at Riolu and hopped behind Dark, scared. For some reason, this Starly was afraid of getting close to other Pokemon.
---
#430protobakurionPosted 4/5/2013 10:09:31 PM
Jace: "Stop making........... noise *snores*!"
---
---