This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#431RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 9:37:45 PM
MrMaho posted...
Just creating more talking time.
____

"I guess I'll let all my Pokemon get some air...come on out everyone!" He released all of his Pokemon into the waiting room as they all joyfully cuddled next to Mako. But suddenly, something came out of his "empty" Pokeball. Something that Mako doesn't remember catching.

"Star! Leeeee!" It was the Starly from earlier. He must have put himself in the PokeBall while Mako was sleeping that night in the PokeCenter. He seemed quite energetic.

"Well, this was unexpected..." Mako said, as he thought the Starly fled from the previous night.

"Star! Star! Starly!" It then flew off down the hall where Dark went.

"Oh come on...I just came back from there...now I have to run back..." Mako said, as he really didn't feel like moving.

Quickly, he returned all of his Pokemon in their Pokeballs, including Glissando, and made his way towards where Starly went. Boy! That Starly was fast!

It would take Mako a little while to catch up to Starly, but he managed to find his way to Dark. It approached her and started talking.

"Starly! Star!" It seemed quite affectionate towards humans. He looked at Riolu and hopped behind Dark, scared. For some reason, this Starly was afraid of getting close to other Pokemon.

*Dark and Aura notice Starly and Mako.*
Dark: Mako what are you doing here? i thought you left.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#432MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 9:51:58 PM
Mako finally caught up to Starly, he was panting. "I...I did..." He took a deep breath before he spoke up again, "I was letting all my Pokemon get some air...and then this Pokemon came out of the Pokeball and flew over here...he kinda put himself in my Pokeball while I was sleeping..." He finally caught his breath and was able to speak normally, "I don't know why he flew all the way over here, but I really hope he didn't bother you."

"Star! Star!" Starly said. He was unaware of what the tiny bird Pokemon was trying to say.

Mako sat down next to Dark and Starly hopped on Mako's lap. "The finals aren't starting yet...so I can blow some time...so why were you so upset? I really didn't get to hear anything."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#433RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 10:02:44 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako finally caught up to Starly, he was panting. "I...I did..." He took a deep breath before he spoke up again, "I was letting all my Pokemon get some air...and then this Pokemon came out of the Pokeball and flew over here...he kinda put himself in my Pokeball while I was sleeping..." He finally caught his breath and was able to speak normally, "I don't know why he flew all the way over here, but I really hope he didn't bother you."

"Star! Star!" Starly said. He was unaware of what the tiny bird Pokemon was trying to say.

Mako sat down next to Dark and Starly hopped on Mako's lap. "The finals aren't starting yet...so I can blow some time...so why were you so upset? I really didn't get to hear anything."

Dark: I seemed to calm down. But if you really have nothing better to do take a seat.
*Dark motions to a spot next to her .*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#434MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 10:08:00 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...

Dark: I seemed to calm down. But if you really have nothing better to do take a seat.

Mako held Starly in his arms as Starly rubbed his head into his chest. It seemed like a sign of affection. "I don't think we've ever really talked one-on-one before...so what are your current goals?" Mako asked. He slid a little closer to Dark, since she motioned him over the way.
---
#435RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 10:11:17 PM
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...

Mako held Starly in his arms as Starly rubbed his head into his chest. It seemed like a sign of affection. "I don't think we've ever really talked one-on-one before...so what are your current goals?" Mako asked. He slid a little closer to Dark, since she motioned him over the way.

Dark: I have several goals. My first one is become a gym leader like my sister. And my short term goal is to find out more about why Brock resigned from his position. What about you Mako? What are your goals?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#436MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 10:21:07 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...

Dark: I have several goals. My first one is become a gym leader like my sister. And my short term goal is to find out more about why Brock resigned from his position. What about you Mako? What are your goals?

Mako smiled, "A gym leader...I see...what type are you interested in the most?"

Starly looked at Mako and slapped him with his wings a little bit, reminding him that Dark asked what his goals were as well.

"Oh right, well...I really want to help others who are in trouble when I see an hear about it and I really want to catch a wide variety of Pokemon...and I'm kinda interested in collecting all the gym badges and competing in the Pokemon League. I mean, I have a long way to go and a lot of training, but I have my friends to help me out if I need it!" He closed his eyes and smiled at Dark. Talking about his goals made him a bit happy, but there was some other things that he left out that he was about to say, "But...more importantly, I want to know who this Team Void is and what their intentions are, I have a lot more goals...but there's no point in really listing them."

He felt like he was already dragging his goals on too long, so he decided to stop boring her with them.
---
#437RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 10:35:07 PM
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...

Mako smiled, "A gym leader...I see...what type are you interested in the most?"

Starly looked at Mako and slapped him with his wings a little bit, reminding him that Dark asked what his goals were as well.

"Oh right, well...I really want to help others who are in trouble when I see an hear about it and I really want to catch a wide variety of Pokemon...and I'm kinda interested in collecting all the gym badges and competing in the Pokemon League. I mean, I have a long way to go and a lot of training, but I have my friends to help me out if I need it!" He closed his eyes and smiled at Dark. Talking about his goals made him a bit happy, but there was some other things that he left out that he was about to say, "But...more importantly, I want to know who this Team Void is and what their intentions are, I have a lot more goals...but there's no point in really listing them."

He felt like he was already dragging his goals on too long, so he decided to stop boring her with them.

*Dark smiles.*
Dark: You seem to be a good person. You dream about being stronger and helping those who you care about. I wonder about Team Void also. We are not yet strong enough to take them down like Red did. I want to stop Team Void from hurting others. So when our group was formed I was determined not to be the weakest link. So when the tournament started I was determined to show mine and my Pokemon's strength but it turns out I am the weakest link in the group.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#438MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 10:45:41 PM
Mako's face became more serious, "You're not weak. You need to stay positive about things!" Mako began to be more relaxed as he continued, "Besides, we just started our journey. Sure, there will be bumps in the road ahead, but we have each other to lean on for help and assistance. When we get stronger, then we'll be able to show everyone the power that you're capable of!"

Starly seemed to be getting inspired by Mako's words, "Starly! Star!"
---
#439RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 10:51:17 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako's face became more serious, "You're not weak. You need to stay positive about things!" Mako began to be more relaxed as he continued, "Besides, we just started our journey. Sure, there will be bumps in the road ahead, but we have each other to lean on for help and assistance. When we get stronger, then we'll be able to show everyone the power that you're capable of!"

Dark: There is always room for improvement but this tournament was a test of potential. And the way the battles turned out I fall short.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#440MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 10:59:03 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...

Dark: There is always room for improvement but this tournament was a test of potential. And the way the battles turned out I fall short.

Mako grabbed Dark's arm, "Listen to me..." He stared at her directly in the eyes and had a serious tone, "How do you think the others feel that didn't win at all? You can't beat yourself up over one tournament. There will be other opportunities to participate in other tournaments...It sounds like you're giving up when everything just started."
---