This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#441RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 11:04:26 PM
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
Mako's face became more serious, "You're not weak. You need to stay positive about things!" Mako began to be more relaxed as he continued, "Besides, we just started our journey. Sure, there will be bumps in the road ahead, but we have each other to lean on for help and assistance. When we get stronger, then we'll be able to show everyone the power that you're capable of!"

Starly seemed to be getting inspired by Mako's words, "Starly! Star!"

Dark: There is always room for improvement but this tournament was a test of potential. And the way the battles turned out I fall short.

Mako grabbed Dark's arm, "Listen to me..." He stared at her directly in the eyes and had a serious tone, "How do you think the others feel that didn't win at all? You can't beat yourself up over one tournament. There will be other opportunities to participate in other tournaments...It sounds like you're giving up when everything just started."

*Dark is taken back by Mako's sudden. Then she remembered:
Blue: If anyone ever makes you feel less than you actually are, remember you are one of the pokÚdex holders of professor Oak, fighting team Void.
Dark: You are right I can't give up. I will see this through to the end. Thank you Mako. You are a good friend.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#442MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 11:14:00 PM
Mako blushed a little bit and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Well...Uh...Like I said...I do want to help you, and helping you through this is was a priority. I wouldn't have been able to leave you here feeling down, that just isn't right. Everyone would be worried sick about why you would be feeling this way...but anyway...I know you'll make a fine Gym Leader some day...Oh, and...what type of Gym Leader did you want to be?"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#443RatedRKO7Posted 4/5/2013 11:17:07 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako blushed a little bit and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Well...Uh...Like I said...I do want to help you, and helping you through this is was a priority. I wouldn't have been able to leave you here feeling down, that just isn't right. Everyone would be worried sick about why you would be feeling this way...but anyway...I know you'll make a fine Gym Leader some day...Oh, and...what type of Gym Leader did you want to be?"

Dark: Don't know. I like Steel types but I also like fast Pokemon.

==============
I am going to bed now since it is past three in the morning. I'll check through out the day for this topic.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#444MrMahoPosted 4/5/2013 11:19:05 PM
Yeah...I was just about to say the same thing. Goodnight.
______

Mako forgot to let go of Dark's arm, "Oh, whoops..." He then got back onto topic, "Steel and Pokemon with a lot of speed, those are like polar opposites."
---
#445protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 6:24:19 AM
Jace: *snores*

Lulz
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#446protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 6:50:55 AM
Won't be back until 1 p.m. pacific
---
---
#447RatedRKO7Posted 4/6/2013 7:32:46 AM
Dark: Yeah I know. Steel is primary a good defensive type while it is slow yet I like fast Pokemon. What type of Pokemon do you like Mako?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#448protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 7:37:22 AM
I found a proxy at school so I'm free to do the Finals at anytime!
---
---
#449protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 8:43:17 AM
*cricket noise*
---
---
#450MrMahoPosted 4/6/2013 9:27:44 AM
Mako thought for a second, "Y'know...I actually never thought about what my favorite type of Pokemon is." He gazed at the ceiling for a moments, "Ghost and Psychic types are interesting...then again, I really like Water types too oh, and there are some pretty cool Fighting types..." Mako continued on and on, and he probably listed every type that existed that everyone knows of. He just really seemed to love the different types of Pokemon.
---