This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#461protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 10:35:24 AM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
Of course. We'll end up doing them if everything works out well.~
______

"I guess so...Haha...though what you mentioned earlier with Brock stepping down as Gym Leader...do you think it has something to do with Team Void?" Mako asked. He was no curious as to why the Gym Leader chose now of all times to step down as a leader, he found it to be pretty odd.

wtf... he stepped down? How are we supposed to get our first badge?
---

Dude, it's been mentioned a lot XD...and that's for us to find out! Henri has everything under control.

Oh ok... I didn't read that...
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#462RatedRKO7Posted 4/6/2013 10:57:25 AM
Dark: I am not sure why. When I was little I used to live with my sister in Olivine City. Brock and Jasmine were very good friends. I got to know him quite well. One day I asked him if he liked being a Gym Leader. He said he loves the job and would never give it up. But then why id he resign? Jasmine says not to worry that he is fine but I don't know anything. I want to know why he would give up something he cares so much for.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#463protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 11:00:37 AM
I'm waiting for someone to wake Jace up. Preferably Mako when he's done talking to Dark.
---
---
#464protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 11:04:03 AM
I'm going to my cousin's birthday party at 4:00 P.M. Pacific. I don't know when I'll be back but I do know that I can RP before that.
---
---
#465MrMahoPosted 4/6/2013 11:09:13 AM
I'll make it easier for myself.
_______

Starly flew out of Mako's hands and flew into the waiting room, "Star! Star!" It chirped as it flew onto Jace's head. He stared at Jace's closed eyes and listened to him snore. Starly didn't blink at all, but then he started to peck at Jace's forehead.

Mako sighed, "Starly will be fine I guess. But anyway, he must have been persuaded to resign...I can't wait til this tournament is over now, I'm really eager to find out the details."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#466RatedRKO7Posted 4/6/2013 11:13:47 AM
MrMaho posted...
_______

Starly flew out of Mako's hands and flew into the waiting room, "Star! Star!" It chirped as it flew onto Jace's head. He stared at Jace's closed eyes and listened to him snore. Starly didn't blink at all, but then he started to peck at Jace's forehead.

Mako sighed, "Starly will be fine I guess. But anyway, he must have been persuaded to resign...I can't wait til this tournament is over now, I'm really eager to find out the details."

Dark: Yes me too. Mako can you do me a favor don't tell anyone about what we talked about earlier?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#467MrMahoPosted 4/6/2013 11:31:47 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

Dark: Yes me too. Mako can you do me a favor don't tell anyone about what we talked about earlier?

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," said Mako. "We should probably head back to the waiting room in a little bit, everyone is probably worried about what happened."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#468RatedRKO7Posted 4/6/2013 11:46:17 AM
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," said Mako. "We should probably head back to the waiting room in a little bit, everyone is probably worried about what happened."

Dark: Ok. And Mako Thanks.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#469purplezoroarkPosted 4/6/2013 11:54:11 AM
henriue posted...
The portrait opens up revealing a Voltorb, it seems that the safe itself is a giant machine, all seems to connect to Voltorb. There is also a jewelry box behind it.

By the way you can send your orders as soon as you can and i will post as soon as i can and we can try to go on like this.

EDIT: since PZ is going i am going too, good night guys, keep on the suspense for who eill ein the finals, place your bets.

yuuki: a voltrob as a bomb.... talk about cliche all i have to do is get that furious pokebal down

*yuuki approaches the voltrob*
*voltrob gets agry and emits electricity as if it was about to explode*
*yuuki steps back*

yuuki: not a good idea... and that machine seems dangerous..

*yuuki notices the jewelry box*

yuuki: huh? maybe there is a clue in there...

*yuuki opens the box*
#470protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 11:56:46 AM
Jace: "Ow damn. Mako... get the Starly off!"
---
---