This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#51henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:08:03 PM
Announcer: Gibble is a tough one, but Tyrogue goes first. it's a very nice punch! is it rock smash? Gibble closes it's eyes and waits for the hit, but it's taking too long! it's welcomed by a fake out and loses focus!

(30% damage.)
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#52protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:09:56 PM
henriue posted...
Announcer: Gibble is a tough one, but Tyrogue goes first. it's a very nice punch! is it rock smash? Gibble closes it's eyes and waits for the hit, but it's taking too long! it's welcomed by a fake out and loses focus!

(30% damage.)

Jace: "The battle started! Gible looks hurt already."
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#53henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:10:12 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
Jace: "I hear someone selling pie. ******* is selling rotten pie!"

Jace stands up and goes to the man.

"What would you do if I exposed your rotten pie?"
---

The man is selling on the benches, your access is restricted to the waiting room and battlefield, you can't leave unless you forfeit, and the announcer said you can't give hints, if he listens you and raleigh will be disqualified.

I was already going to start with Fake Out, Henri. Why wouldn't I start with it?

Don't worry, i didn't count that, the guy wouldn't hear and Jace never said anything out loud, i just don't want anybody not feeling they deserved a win.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#54VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 7:11:26 PM
henriue posted...

(30% damage.)

Raleigh pumped his pist in the air, happy he'd gotten off to a good start. "Awesome shot, Clay!" he cheered, "now follow up with a heavy-duty Rock Smash!"
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#55MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 7:12:34 PM
Oh wow...30% from a Fake Out o_o...
______

Mako put his faith into Glissando, "Don't let that mess you up, Glissando, use Dragon Rage!"

Glissando charged up and released that dragon thunder-like spirit from his body at Tyrogue.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#56RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 7:12:48 PM
fox444f posted...
Fox walks up and sees Jace and Dark talking about the battle.

Fox: Hey guys. How are yall doing?
-------
trying to give my character something to do xD

Dark: We are watching the match on the Television and getting a feel for the competitors we might be facing. Since you are competing for 5th place then it is safe to assume that there is a third place. Jace and I are facing either Mako or Raleigh after our battle. So I am trying to figure out who to send out in either battle. I already chosen my pokemon for Jace.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#57fox444fPosted 4/1/2013 7:12:58 PM
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...

-------

@henri Nvm my last post about pie. Also, Jace said nothing about Fake Out. That was completely me.

Jace: "Good. Strategizing. You?"
---

Fox: i'm doing great, just waiting for my match with Amy. I didn't get to use Flare in my last battle because raleigh has some pretty strong pokemon to fight a fire type. Flare is itching to battle.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#58purplezoroarkPosted 4/1/2013 7:13:53 PM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Sure you can use my character, but my responses may be a bit slow, but I supose its okay since we are in the tournament

I will need the time to narrate battles and advance in story so no problems.
=====
After the delicous Greppa pie, Yuuki has a strange taste in it's mouth and a sudden uncontrollable need to use the bathroom.

Yuuki: ahhh.. That pie was deliciou-
*sudden uncontrollable need kicks in*
*yuuki stands up ready to run to the bath, but noticed there are people standing up without seats*

(Yuuki: hell no! You are not getting ma seats!)
Yuuki: kuro! Use your ilusions and create a fake me so we don't lose our seats! Oh and make me invisible till we reach the bathroom

*kuro does that*

(Whispering)
Yuuki: good job kuro! Now let's go!!
*yuuki runs to the bath at full speed, tripping with almost everyone and everything*

Before i forget Aura is level 9.
===
As Yuuki runs for the bathroom, he listens "Pies! Pies! Get your pies! 5 PD each!"
===
I will wait for your next post.

*yuuki is still hungry*

(Yuuki: hmmmm did someone said pie!? That seems deliciou- NO! Bad yuuki! Remember the pie is a lie! It could kill you if you need another one!. Alright, I'm gonna ignore the pie and keep going)

Pie vendor: thanks for you purchase! We hope to see you again!

Yuuki... Huh? *yuuki realizes he has 3 pies in his hands and the vendor walks away with 15PD*

Yuuki.... Well.. So much for a plan..
*uncontrollable need kicks in again*

Yuuki: AAAHHGHG no time for this!
*keeps running*

~~~~~~~
Haha who would've though? The shy kid turned into comedy relief XD
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#59fox444fPosted 4/1/2013 7:15:00 PM
Fox: yeah Dark, I don't know what pokemon Amy has so I'm using Flare. She wants to battle and I'm more than happy to use her.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#60protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:15:56 PM
fox444f posted...
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...

-------

@henri Nvm my last post about pie. Also, Jace said nothing about Fake Out. That was completely me.

Jace: "Good. Strategizing. You?"
---

Fox: i'm doing great, just waiting for my match with Amy. I didn't get to use Flare in my last battle because raleigh has some pretty strong pokemon to fight a fire type. Flare is itching to battle.

Jace: "Well... wish Flare luck. Dark... we'll have to see who wins."

Jace smiles intelligently.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.