This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#61VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 7:16:03 PM
MrMaho posted...
Oh wow...30% from a Fake Out o_o...
______

Mako put his faith into Glissando, "Don't let that mess you up, Glissando, use Dragon Rage!"

Glissando charged up and released that dragon thunder-like spirit from his body at Tyrogue.

Well, Fake Out's base power got boosted to 40 in gen 5. It had previously been only 20.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#62henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:18:16 PM
Announcer: Oh-oh Gibble is confident and here comes the famous Dragon Rage!

Clay: ROOOOOO! (45% damage)

Announcer: And one other attack from tyrogue, i hope they changed strategies cause Gibble won't fall for the same trick twice! And that Punch hits it! (30% damage/60% total damage)
======
I checked tyrogue's stats and Fake out shouldn't have done 30% damage, so i am compensating here. (Still working on the battle system, forgive me)
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#63RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 7:19:06 PM
fox444f posted...
Fox: yeah Dark, I don't know what pokemon Amy has so I'm using Flare. She wants to battle and I'm more than happy to use her.

Dark: That is good. Raleigh won with Totodile by a small margin. You can easily clinche 5th place. If you have to face Abraham watch out for Dwebble. It is a strong pokemon.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#64MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 7:22:45 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
MrMaho posted...
Oh wow...30% from a Fake Out o_o...
______

Mako put his faith into Glissando, "Don't let that mess you up, Glissando, use Dragon Rage!"

Glissando charged up and released that dragon thunder-like spirit from his body at Tyrogue.

Well, Fake Out's base power got boosted to 40 in gen 5. It had previously been only 20.

Actually, Fake Out has been at 40 Base Power since FR/LG and R/S/E.

And I see. Alright, Henri.
_______

"Glissando, I don't think he understands the power of Dragon Rage yet, so show him another Dragon Rage!" Mako shouted.

Glissando once again charged up energy and released the dragon spirit from his body and released it at Clay.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#65henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:23:28 PM
Hm, I tought Yuuki would find how strange it was that the odd tasting pie was free, while the good taste ones are 5 PD a piece... I wonder.
===
As Yuuki reached the Bathroom he was greeted by a familiar voice

???: Hey there, enjoying some pie are we? NOW!

Yuuki falls unconscious after a sudden blow to his neck, and while fainting he catches a glimpse of Plum's face.
===
Expected that?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#66VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 7:23:38 PM
henriue posted...
Announcer: Oh-oh Gibble is confident and here comes the famous Dragon Rage!

Clay: ROOOOOO! (45% damage)

Announcer: And one other attack from tyrogue, i hope they changed strategies cause Gibble won't fall for the same trick twice! And that Punch hits it! (30% damage/60% total damage)
======
I checked tyrogue's stats and Fake out shouldn't have done 30% damage, so i am compensating here. (Still working on the battle system, forgive me)

Good lord, that's terrifying.

Anyway, how much damage will Rock Smash be doing? It does get stab, after all.

~~~~~

Raleigh grimaced as Clay wailed in pain. He gritted his teeth. This was going to be harder than he thought! Still, he and Clay had seen tougher challenges than this one. They'd been all over Kanto together! He steadied his nerves and gave another command.

"Shake if off Clay!" he yelled. "I know that Dragon Rage packs a wallop, but you've gotta stick it out! Go for another Rock Smash! Don't let the pain hinder you!"
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#67protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:25:49 PM
Jace: "Oh crap... gotta... use... restroom..."

Jace rushes to the restroom where he takes a.... yeah TMI.

Jace returns after that.

"Damn pies." Jace said.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#68protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:26:55 PM
henriue posted...
Hm, I tought Yuuki would find how strange it was that the odd tasting pie was free, while the good taste ones are 5 PD a piece... I wonder.
===As Yuuki reached the Bathroom he was greeted by a familiar voice

???: Hey there, enjoying some pie are we? NOW!

Yuuki falls unconscious after a sudden blow to his neck, and while fainting he catches a glimpse of Plum's face.
===
Expected that?

I see what you did there.
---
---
#69MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 7:27:20 PM
Mako prayed to himself silently, "I must win...I will win!"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#70protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:28:15 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako prayed to himself silently, "I must win...I will win!"

Nope... damn... you probably will. HE'S TOO OP
---
---