This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#71RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 7:28:55 PM
protobakurion posted...
Jace: "Oh crap... gotta... use... restroom..."

Jace rushes to the restroom where he takes a.... yeah TMI.

Jace returns after that.

"Damn pies." Jace said.
---

Dark: You better get a hold of your colon before our battle because that might disqualify you.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#72MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 7:30:35 PM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
Mako prayed to himself silently, "I must win...I will win!"

Nope... damn... you probably will. HE'S TOO OP
---

I have a feeling that you constantly saying that is going to end up making me lose D: ....
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#73protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:31:33 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
Jace: "Oh crap... gotta... use... restroom..."

Jace rushes to the restroom where he takes a.... yeah TMI.

Jace returns after that.

"Damn pies." Jace said.
---

Dark: You better get a hold of your colon before our battle because that might disqualify you.

Jace: "Swear... it was the damn pie I ate. Won't happen again."
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#74protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:32:23 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
Mako prayed to himself silently, "I must win...I will win!"

Nope... damn... you probably will. HE'S TOO OP
---

I have a feeling that you constantly saying that is going to end up making me lose D: ....

=) Dat Glissando
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#75henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:36:34 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
henriue posted...
Announcer: Oh-oh Gibble is confident and here comes the famous Dragon Rage!

Clay: ROOOOOO! (45% damage)

Announcer: And one other attack from tyrogue, i hope they changed strategies cause Gibble won't fall for the same trick twice! And that Punch hits it! (30% damage/60% total damage)
======
I checked tyrogue's stats and Fake out shouldn't have done 30% damage, so i am compensating here. (Still working on the battle system, forgive me)

Good lord, that's terrifying.

Anyway, how much damage will Rock Smash be doing? It does get stab, after all.

~~~~~

Raleigh grimaced as Clay wailed in pain. He gritted his teeth. This was going to be harder than he thought! Still, he and Clay had seen tougher challenges than this one. They'd been all over Kanto together! He steadied his nerves and gave another command.

"Shake if off Clay!" he yelled. "I know that Dragon Rage packs a wallop, but you've gotta stick it out! Go for another Rock Smash! Don't let the pain hinder you!"

Announcer: Oh it seems these pokémon aren't playing arround, they are fiercely attacking each other! That tyrogue is rushing trough dragon rage! (45% damage/90% total damage.) here he comes, another punch indeed! (35% damage 95% total damage)

======
Just explaining: 25% damage from fake out and 35 % damage from the previous rock smash. seems fair?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#76purplezoroarkPosted 4/1/2013 7:39:52 PM
henriue posted...
Hm, I tought Yuuki would find how strange it was that the odd tasting pie was free, while the good taste ones are 5 PD a piece... I wonder.
===
As Yuuki reached the Bathroom he was greeted by a familiar voice

???: Hey there, enjoying some pie are we? NOW!

Yuuki falls unconscious after a sudden blow to his neck, and while fainting he catches a glimpse of Plum's face.
===
Expected that?

I actually did noticed the odd price for the pies but I thought it was a free one because yuuki was at the verge of death and the vendor was umm a nice person?
~~~~~~~
*before falling unconscious*
Yuuki: I..still..have to..use ..the bathro..oom...
*uncocious and just for the lulz*
~~~~~~~~~

I...Did not expected that.. Great, now my character is gonna get gang-raped T-T
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#77fox444fPosted 4/1/2013 7:41:15 PM
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hm, I tought Yuuki would find how strange it was that the odd tasting pie was free, while the good taste ones are 5 PD a piece... I wonder.
===

Yuuki falls unconscious after a sudden blow to his neck, and while fainting he catches a glimpse of Plum's face.
===
Expected that?

I actually did noticed the odd price for the pies but I thought it was a free one because yuuki was at the verge of death and the vendor was umm a nice person?
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

hahahahaha
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#78MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 7:41:26 PM
"Glissando, you can't give in here! Show everyone that you're stronger than this! Show them that you can use other things besides Dragon Rage...Show them your Tackle!" Mako had a bunch of hope and faith in his main Pokemon. He loved Glissando dearly, and winning this tournament would help his Pokemon become stronger. He also wanted to get the chance to use other Pokemon in the tournament to boost the bond between him and his Pokemon. He couldn't lose here!

Glissando looked at Mako and roared in anger and determination and dashed towards Clay, using it's Tackle!
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#79henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:43:39 PM
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
===

===
Expected that?

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

I am liking the amount of depth you all are puting on your characters. it's far too early for team coid to arrive at the destination, so let's wait for the end of the battle.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#80VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 7:44:08 PM
henriue posted...
Announcer: Oh it seems these pokémon aren't playing arround, they are fiercely attacking each other! That tyrogue is rushing trough dragon rage! (45% damage/90% total damage.) here he comes, another punch indeed! (35% damage 95% total damage)

======
Just explaining: 25% damage from fake out and 35 % damage from the previous rock smash. seems fair?

Sounds good.

~~~~~

"C'mon Clay, almost there buddy!" Raleigh shouted, his voice forceful and full of confidence. "Pour on the power this time. Full-Power Rock Smash!"

Clay roared in response, showing that he wasn't about to let his injuries slow him down. He rushed to combat Glissando with one last Rock Smash. Raleigh hoped he'd make it in time.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston