This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope disconnects count as losses this time.

#1CM_PonchPosted 4/1/2013 7:20:46 PM
So much salt.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#2Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/1/2013 7:21:07 PM
I fully agree.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 4/1/2013 7:22:20 PM
Me too.
And for GTS trading, I hope you don't have to have the Pokemon in your Dex to search for it.
For example, I don't have Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina at all. I want them. I have duplicates of other Legendaries. And I can't trade for those three. Same with things like Infernape. Don't have one, but I really want one.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:23:08 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.
And for GTS trading, I hope you don't have to have the Pokemon in your Dex to search for it.
For example, I don't have Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina at all. I want them. I have duplicates of other Legendaries. And I can't trade for those three. Same with things like Infernape. Don't have one, but I really want one.

---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#5kwando1313Posted 4/1/2013 7:24:07 PM
protobakurion posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.

---

---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#6sonofcasbahPosted 4/1/2013 7:24:44 PM
GTS and online battling need a huge upgrade. hope they finally get around to fixing that.
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025
#7EpicYoshi801Posted 4/1/2013 7:26:34 PM
kwando1313 posted...
protobakurion posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.

---

---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#8UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/1/2013 7:26:45 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.

Exactly. Isn't the point of trading to help others complete their Dex while completing my own? How am I supposed to do that when certain Pokemon are never encountered in game and thus I can't see them?
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#9protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 7:34:04 PM(edited)
Again with the requotes lol.

And the Lv. 9 or below crap is annoying.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.