This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Pokemon Game To Tide Me Over Until X/Y

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Pokemon Game To Tide Me Over Until X/Y

User Info: Sych0symatic

Sych0symatic
3 years ago#1
Hey guys, I've recently had the desire to get back into Pokemon recently. I decided to watch the show from the beginning and it's really made me want to get back into the games. I was hoping you could suggest one of them that might be good for me.

I did have all the games up to Gold/Silver for GBC, but I never finished G/S. I'm still a fan of the original 150 the most, but I've liked some of the designs for some of the newer generations. I've lost track of many of the new ones though. I only have a 3DS right now, so I'm obviously limited to DS games. I still have my old GBC and all the old games, so should I stick with those? I was really hoping to check out some of the newer features that I missed out on.

Any help would be appreciated!
PSN: Sychosymatic
Platinums: Rock Band 2, RE5, WWE LoW, Batman: AA, Uncharted 1 & 2, WWE SvR 10, Heavy Rain, MW2, AC2

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
3 years ago#2
I would recommend either Black/White or HeartGold/SoulSilver.
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
3 years ago#3
Black/White -> Black 2/White 2
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Pokemon Game To Tide Me Over Until X/Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived