This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have the japanese names of any pokemon memorized?

#71MecamattPosted 4/3/2013 4:46:33 PM
Blacky is the only one I ever remember, other than the direct translations like Pikachu ofcourse.
#72SerperiorThanUPosted 4/3/2013 9:45:09 PM
ajko000 posted...
peteyboo posted...
ajko000 posted...
No, because I'm not a Weaboo.

You are, however, an Internet troll who gets off on insulting others. You must make your mother proud. =)

I've memorized quite a few of them, but my favorite to say is Fushigisou.

Nah, I just felt like posting it to edge on people like you. You realize that when you do respond, that's when you actually lose? You don't win when you bait people. Schoolboy mindset lawl.

Said the nerd on an internet message board. Better a "weeaboo" (doesn't exist) than a loser troll
#73ajko000Posted 4/3/2013 11:29:25 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
ajko000 posted...
peteyboo posted...
ajko000 posted...

You are, however, an Internet troll who gets off on insulting others. You must make your mother proud. =)

Nah, I just felt like posting it to edge on people like you. You realize that when you do respond, that's when you actually lose? You don't win when you bait people. Schoolboy mindset lawl.

Said the nerd on an internet message board. Better a "weeaboo" (doesn't exist) than a loser troll

Please search Weeaboo, it does exist.

I'm a troll because you don't like me, not because I'm trying to aggravate you, which is not the definition of a troll. Take a look at my sig.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#74TherianReturnsPosted 4/3/2013 11:30:23 PM
Ajko worded what I've been trying to say for a while now. Lol.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#75JagusPosted 4/3/2013 11:34:46 PM
It's not Booba, it's Booburn. Just like how Charizard isn't "Lizado," it's "Lizardon."
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#76ZackeCorvusPosted 4/3/2013 11:36:56 PM
Tempted to sig that guy claiming weeaboos don't exist.
---
To Mugiloko and TheNargacuga :
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/410/749/155.png
#77SerperiorThanUPosted 4/4/2013 12:15:27 AM
ajko000 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
ajko000 posted...
peteyboo posted...
ajko000 posted...

I'm a troll because you don't like me, not because I'm trying to aggravate you, which is not the definition of a troll. Take a look at my sig.

"Weeaboos" as in extremists (who aren't japanese by orgin) who have to have everything japanese are very rare, much rarer than rednecks and culturally insensitive bigots. The people who are japanese themselves would naturally enjoy their own culture. Are you a redneck for enjoying western media? Enjoying japanese media, interested in its culture, or preferring it doesn't make you a weeaboo. Only immature people judge others for what they like. The catch is that only ignorant people judge because of culture.

Though I'm most likely just talking with an illogical troll. Your first post WAS meant to aggravate people. Weeaboo is a very childish insult. It's like calling someone a girl or baby for liking Pokemon. Your sig is amusing too because it was factual that your first post was trolling while the term "weeaboo" is very subjective and in its real and actual meaning is very very rare.
#78TenzhiPosted 4/4/2013 12:22:29 AM
Heck, I don't even know all the English names offhand. The only Japanese names I know are those English names that are relatively unchanged and which I happen to remember.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#79SerperiorThanUPosted 4/4/2013 12:36:58 AM
ajko000 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
ajko000 posted...
peteyboo posted...
ajko000 posted...

Wait a minute, what am I wasting my breath talking to a troll for, you'd long admitted that all you were doing was trolling. Joke account
#80ajko000Posted 4/4/2013 12:44:05 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...

Wait a minute, what am I wasting my breath talking to a troll for, you'd long admitted that all you were doing was trolling. Joke account

Actually, this is my main, look at the level, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. You took the time to post a "I realized this is a waste of time talking to you." post... Now... why would you do this if I'm such a waste of time? If I had admitted that all I was doing was trolling then why did you let me bait you? I'm not a troll, you're just stupid.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk