This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make and rate a 6th gen wish

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 4/2/2013 5:22:25 AM
In this thread you rate the wish that the above poster has for the 6th generation of Pokemon and make one yourself.

Here is my wish

I wish the pseudo-legend of this gen stats are

HP: 100
Attack: 140
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 90
Special Defense: 80
Speed:110

Notable Moves: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Outrage, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Waterfall, Dragon Claw, Brick Break
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#2TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/2/2013 5:24:22 AM
i want skyla to return.. it's possible as other folks and gym leaders have returned.. she can easily fit in (unlike elesa -_-) because she is an airplane pilot and could easily be traveling to other regions.

more great usuable bugs, like the ones in gen 5, no more magikarp bugs ever again
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#3Pikablu45Posted 4/2/2013 5:40:05 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
i want skyla to return.. it's possible as other folks and gym leaders have returned.. she can easily fit in (unlike elesa -_-) because she is an airplane pilot and could easily be traveling to other regions.

more great usuable bugs, like the ones in gen 5, no more magikarp bugs ever again

You didn't rate...

Don't worry OP, I'll follow the format: 2/10. No more bugs, no more Skyla. The 2 is for maybe previous region Gym Leaders - but only if they are properly brought in, no sudden appearance without explanation like in Black and White 2. I wouldn't mind a Bug/Dragon either.

1st Wish - I want some GOOD ice types. Froslass, Articuno, Weavile and Lapras are the only decent ones. Cloyster can work with Trick Room. An evolution for Jynx maybe? A better movepool for Beartic and Vanillish? A bit more bulk for Walrein?

2nd Wish - No Fire/Fighting starter. I will go to Game Freak personally and throw the game back at them if they do.

3rd Wish - Some more unique typings, we had a few in Gen 5 but everyone was predominantly pure types. Dark/Electric? Bug/Dragon? Water/Fire? Psychic/Dark? Flying/Fighting? Ice/anything other than Grass/Water/Psychic? Ghost/Steel?
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#4MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:48:52 AM(edited)
10/10

Wish Fennekin evoles into Fire/Ground because Fire/Psychic would give it six weaknesses as opposed to the two weaknesses that Fire/Ground gives it and the ability to switch in on electric type moves. It is also based on a desert fox.

P.S. since it is based of a certain fox and foxes tend to be fast, it might also be a fast ground type as well.
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/2/2013 6:04:52 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
10/10

Wish Fennekin evoles into Fire/Ground because Fire/Psychic would give it six weaknesses as opposed to the two weaknesses that Fire/Ground gives it and the ability to switch in on electric type moves. It is also based on a desert fox.

P.S. since it is based of a certain fox and foxes tend to be fast, it might also be a fast ground type as well.

10/10.
People should stop saying that Fennekin will be Psychic type.

I wish some Pokemon would get the moves they need next Gen (Keldeo gets Ice Beam, Mewtwo gets Nasty Plot, etc)
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:21:44 AM
10/10

I wish Jynx had an evolved form so it can finally kick butt with stat like this

HP: 77
Attack: 59
Defense: 44
Special Attack: 136
Special Defense: 112
Speed: 112

These stats might work. All it need it Nasty plot to go with Stab Blizzard and Psyshock and it could be OU.
---
Lilligant's husband
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 4/2/2013 7:23:15 AM
3/10.
REMOVE
QWILFISH.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#8scrappybristolPosted 4/2/2013 7:28:40 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
10/10

I wish Jynx had an evolved form so it can finally kick butt with stat like this

HP: 77
Attack: 59
Defense: 44
Special Attack: 136
Special Defense: 112
Speed: 112

These stats might work. All it need it Nasty plot to go with Stab Blizzard and Psyshock and it could be OU.

8/10

I wish for a flying/fighting pseudo-legend based off a griffin.

Stats would be:
HP: 110
Atk: 125
Def: 90
SAtk: 75
SDef: 90
Spd: 110

Would learn Brave Bird and Close Combat.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.