This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh my GOD stop trying to speculate slyveon's type already!!

#1SkylaIsMyWifePosted 4/2/2013 5:33:35 AM
Every other DAY i see a new thread about its type. STOP!!! You're gonna be wrong.

Remember pre-b/w release, everyone tried saying zekrom is gonna be dark/dragon which meant to them, that reshiram was gonna be light/dragon? BOI were they wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/2/2013 5:40:40 AM
Yeah. We just gotta wait a few days (probably) until Sylveon's type is revealed (or hinted at).
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Pikablu45Posted 4/2/2013 5:43:45 AM
Really? Because it's died down in the past few weeks since it's been released...Are you still having a problem with it? You're only saying that because someone's made a thread on it just now.

Anyway, who cares if we're wrong/right? It's called speculation for a reason. Isn't the whole point Sylveon was released without a type to make fans speculate?
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#4FalxXDPosted 4/2/2013 5:54:13 AM
Pikablu45 posted...
Really? Because it's died down in the past few weeks since it's been released...Are you still having a problem with it? You're only saying that because someone's made a thread on it just now.

Anyway, who cares if we're wrong/right? It's called speculation for a reason. Isn't the whole point Sylveon was released without a type to make fans speculate?

Sylveons type won't change, normal type.
---
Official magikarp of the pokemon boards.
#5Fierce_Deity777Posted 4/2/2013 6:08:51 AM
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
Remember pre-b/w release, everyone tried saying zekrom is gonna be dark/dragon which meant to them, that reshiram was gonna be light/dragon? BOI were they wrong.

Well.. They were half right.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#6ftbplyr981Posted 4/2/2013 6:22:02 AM
But skyla will be so happy if its a flying type though
---
Official Infernape of the Pokemon Y board
#7FatReuniclusPosted 4/2/2013 7:10:34 AM
FalxXD posted...
Pikablu45 posted...

Gosh! I hope not!
There should be a Normal eeveelution, but it should look like a grown-up Eevee!
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...
#8OldDirtyCRPosted 4/2/2013 7:14:17 AM
FatReuniclus posted...
FalxXD posted...
Pikablu45 posted...

Gosh! I hope not!
There should be a Normal eeveelution, but it should look like a grown-up Eevee!

Why? How uninspired for a pokemon that is know for it's radical genetic mutations when evolving.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#9kwando1313Posted 4/2/2013 7:15:54 AM
Yeah guys.

Obviously, it's going to be Fire/Fighting.
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#10wizaerdPosted 4/2/2013 7:21:09 AM
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
Every other DAY i see a new thread about its type. STOP!!! You're gonna be wrong.

And why the f*** do you care what people care to speculate about. Get off your high horse...
---
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.