This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh my GOD stop trying to speculate slyveon's type already!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Oh my GOD stop trying to speculate slyveon's type already!!

User Info: SkylaIsMyWife

SkylaIsMyWife
3 years ago#1
Every other DAY i see a new thread about its type. STOP!!! You're gonna be wrong.

Remember pre-b/w release, everyone tried saying zekrom is gonna be dark/dragon which meant to them, that reshiram was gonna be light/dragon? BOI were they wrong.
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#2
Yeah. We just gotta wait a few days (probably) until Sylveon's type is revealed (or hinted at).
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Pikablu45

Pikablu45
3 years ago#3
Really? Because it's died down in the past few weeks since it's been released...Are you still having a problem with it? You're only saying that because someone's made a thread on it just now.

Anyway, who cares if we're wrong/right? It's called speculation for a reason. Isn't the whole point Sylveon was released without a type to make fans speculate?
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
3 years ago#4
Pikablu45 posted...
Really? Because it's died down in the past few weeks since it's been released...Are you still having a problem with it? You're only saying that because someone's made a thread on it just now.

Anyway, who cares if we're wrong/right? It's called speculation for a reason. Isn't the whole point Sylveon was released without a type to make fans speculate?

Sylveons type won't change, normal type.
Official magikarp of the pokemon boards.

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
3 years ago#5
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
Remember pre-b/w release, everyone tried saying zekrom is gonna be dark/dragon which meant to them, that reshiram was gonna be light/dragon? BOI were they wrong.

Well.. They were half right.
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.

User Info: ftbplyr981

ftbplyr981
3 years ago#6
But skyla will be so happy if its a flying type though
Official Infernape of the Pokemon Y board

User Info: FatReuniclus

FatReuniclus
3 years ago#7
FalxXD posted...
Pikablu45 posted...

Gosh! I hope not!
There should be a Normal eeveelution, but it should look like a grown-up Eevee!
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...

User Info: OldDirtyCR

OldDirtyCR
3 years ago#8
FatReuniclus posted...
FalxXD posted...
Pikablu45 posted...

Gosh! I hope not!
There should be a Normal eeveelution, but it should look like a grown-up Eevee!

Why? How uninspired for a pokemon that is know for it's radical genetic mutations when evolving.
Official husband of Skyla.

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
3 years ago#9
Yeah guys.

Obviously, it's going to be Fire/Fighting.
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right

User Info: wizaerd

wizaerd
3 years ago#10
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
Every other DAY i see a new thread about its type. STOP!!! You're gonna be wrong.

And why the f*** do you care what people care to speculate about. Get off your high horse...
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Oh my GOD stop trying to speculate slyveon's type already!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived