This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could only choose one Pokemon team

#1FierceDeity1026Posted 4/2/2013 9:28:45 AM
to compete in 4 back-to-back battles (single, double, triple, rotation), which team would you use to give you the best chance at winning all 4 battles? Your opponent would be an experienced competitive player.

No duplicate Pokemon or items, you can't change your Pokemon, move set, or items between battles (you get fully healed, though), you can't change the party's position, and Pokemon banned in PWT can't be chosen. No hacked Pokemon like Wondertomb, either. All 6 Pokemon (if you decide to use 6) are used in each battle. The Pokemon levels are not automatically brought to 50/100, but unless stated otherwise, it's assumed it will be 100.

If you'd like to make a seperate list ignoring the above rules, feel free to do so.

And you can just state the Pokemon you will use without the move set, item, ability, etc. if you don't feel like typing all of it.

I'm not really a good competitive player, so I'll have to think about who I'd bring.
#2Arcanine2009Posted 4/2/2013 9:33:39 AM
Mewtwo
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#3Relient_KPosted 4/2/2013 10:06:22 AM
Don't really have time to think it through, but a rain team would probably have the best chance.
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#4Toasty_KabalPosted 4/2/2013 10:09:00 AM
Relient_K posted...
Don't really have time to think it through, but a rain team would probably have the best chance.

Or sand. Sand Viel Garchomp and Sand Rush Excadrill.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu