This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What can they do with 8GB carts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What can they do with 8GB carts?

User Info: Grand_Blue

Grand_Blue
3 years ago#1
The DS could only hold 512MB of data but now the 3DS can hold 8GB, so I expect lots of post game features such as a battle frontier and rebattling gym leaders.
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
3 years ago#2
you can expect that the overworld will be huge and much more detailed. alot of the space will probably be spent on textures for the overworld.
imanalt.

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
3 years ago#3
Grand_Blue posted...
The DS could only hold 512MB of data but now the 3DS can hold 8GB, so I expect lots of post game features such as a battle frontier and rebattling gym leaders.

Those better be put in the games! The Battle Frontier was my favorite addition to post game.
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480

User Info: R0cks0l1dd

R0cks0l1dd
3 years ago#4
I don't think any 3DS game has used an 8GB cart yet. Resident Evil: Revelations uses the most memory so far which is on a 4GB card IIRC. Most Nintendo games have been either 1GB or 2GB so don't expect Game Freak to go overboard.
Official everything of every board.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#5
I'm thinking 4GB at most. Fire Emblem Awakening is (I think) a 2GB game and it is ~11,000 blocks. Pokedex 3D Pro is ~2500. Since this game will (probably) use all those models, just with cel-shading, it will be at least 2500 blocks, most likely a lot more because it's an actual game as compared to Pokedex 3D Pro.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What can they do with 8GB carts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived