This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you lick Skyla's feet

#11ZombieAkanePosted 4/2/2013 11:47:09 AM
Disturbing post content to signature ratio TC.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#12Human-BeanPosted 4/2/2013 11:48:26 AM
How can one refuse.
#13TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/2/2013 11:50:16 AM
Human-Bean posted...
How can one refuse.

because she's mine and she's loyal to me.. jesus never told me to look down upon another man with the fortune i have.. but still... i just "lol" at you people who have fantasies about my girlfriend, go get your own.. plenty of fish in the sea and skyla was the ONE and only ONE for me.. so just go please leave me and my love life alone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#14Human-BeanPosted 4/2/2013 11:56:03 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Human-Bean posted...
How can one refuse.

because she's mine and she's loyal to me.. jesus never told me to look down upon another man with the fortune i have.. but still... i just "lol" at you people who have fantasies about my girlfriend, go get your own.. plenty of fish in the sea and skyla was the ONE and only ONE for me.. so just go please leave me and my love life alone.

How can I, she is ever so pretty, I can't believe the audacity of some users. On what authority do you have to restrict contact with my fiancÚ, after she accepts my proposal, I'm the only one for her. We were destined to be one.
#15dwdwdw6Posted 4/2/2013 12:09:35 PM
Human-Bean posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Human-Bean posted...
How can one refuse.

How can I, she is ever so pretty, I can't believe the audacity of some users. On what authority do you have to restrict contact with my fiancÚ, after she accepts my proposal, I'm the only one for her. We were destined to be one.

haha