This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most useless, non-evolvable Pokemon? [Part 2]

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most useless, non-evolvable Pokemon? [Part 2]
3 years ago#31
final call
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
3 years ago#32
At least some of the ones like Plusle/Minun and Castform have fun little gimmicks. Interesting "Flavor" if you will.

Spinda is just... Bleh.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#33
Spinda also has a gimmick.
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
3 years ago#34
_KGC_ posted...
Spinda also has a gimmick.

Oh right, the spots. Completely forgot.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#35
Why the hell is Sableye on this list?! Sableye is amazing. Volbeat is pretty good too because of prankster tail glow, baton pass, and thunder wave.

Also I vote Mawile.
3 years ago#36
Why the hell is Sableye on this list?! Sableye is amazing. Volbeat is pretty good too because of prankster tail glow, baton pass, and thunder wave.

Also I vote Mawile.

I was just going by who didn't have an Evo.

I skipped Tauros last time because he was the 'King Of RBY' at one point, or so I read.
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
3 years ago#37
Charizard.
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
3 years ago#38
Hierarchy225 posted...

Also I vote Mawile.

Mawile is like the only pure steel type in NU. And with intimidate, swords dance, iron defense, baton pass, stealth rock, and other supporting moves she can be a total beast. Volbeat is useable in OU with prankster Tail Glow, Baton Pass, Encore, Thunder Wave, Substitute etc. etc. Illumise is useless though
3 years ago#39
I'd say Plusle and Minun are pretty much useless if you aren't doing Double Battles. Even then, Earthquake says both die.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most useless, non-evolvable Pokemon? [Part 2]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived