This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most useless, non-evolvable Pokemon? [Part 2]

#31wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:46:56 PM
final call
---
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
#32themagicpainmanPosted 4/4/2013 1:19:11 PM
At least some of the ones like Plusle/Minun and Castform have fun little gimmicks. Interesting "Flavor" if you will.

Spinda is just... Bleh.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#33_KGC_Posted 4/4/2013 2:11:50 PM
Spinda also has a gimmick.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#34themagicpainmanPosted 4/4/2013 2:12:53 PM
_KGC_ posted...
Spinda also has a gimmick.

Oh right, the spots. Completely forgot.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#35Hierarchy225Posted 4/4/2013 2:14:51 PM(edited)
Why the hell is Sableye on this list?! Sableye is amazing. Volbeat is pretty good too because of prankster tail glow, baton pass, and thunder wave.

Also I vote Mawile.
#36wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:06:43 PM
Why the hell is Sableye on this list?! Sableye is amazing. Volbeat is pretty good too because of prankster tail glow, baton pass, and thunder wave.

Also I vote Mawile.

I was just going by who didn't have an Evo.

I skipped Tauros last time because he was the 'King Of RBY' at one point, or so I read.
---
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
#37darkflagrancePosted 4/4/2013 7:47:40 PM
Charizard.
---
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
#38SerperiorThanUPosted 4/4/2013 10:36:30 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...

Also I vote Mawile.

Mawile is like the only pure steel type in NU. And with intimidate, swords dance, iron defense, baton pass, stealth rock, and other supporting moves she can be a total beast. Volbeat is useable in OU with prankster Tail Glow, Baton Pass, Encore, Thunder Wave, Substitute etc. etc. Illumise is useless though
#39MagikarpRulesPosted 4/4/2013 10:49:50 PM
I'd say Plusle and Minun are pretty much useless if you aren't doing Double Battles. Even then, Earthquake says both die.