This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever lost to a noob for whatever reason?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever lost to a noob for whatever reason?
3 years ago#1
I was trying to see how many wins I could get in a row in OU without losing last night using a sand team I went 12-0 until I lost to a noob I don't think I've gotten that much hax in a match before. Will-O-Wisp missing three times, Crits everywhere, His Fire Blast burning my sweeper, Quick Claw always activating smh.
3 years ago#2
sounds like you're salty you lost so you run to the internet to call him a noob.
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
3 years ago#3
Happens to the best of us. I'll try going on streaks, but I honestly lack the focus to continually make good plays and end up losing to the worst player possible. I've got like 5 good games in me at a time then I'm crap for a while. :b
http://www.youtube.com/user/barbicud?feature=mhee
3 years ago#4
I honestly just threw up a little in my mouth reading that.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
3 years ago#5
noname2lazy posted...
I was trying to see how many wins I could get in a row in OU without losing last night using a sand team I went 12-0 until I lost to a noob I don't think I've gotten that much hax in a match before. Will-O-Wisp missing three times, Crits everywhere, His Fire Blast burning my sweeper, Quick Claw always activating smh.

How do you know they were a noob?
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#6
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

This. Just because hax took over in his favor doesn't make him a noob necessarily. (Well having Quick Claw on a pokemon is pretty noobish)
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
3 years ago#7
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

This. Just because hax took over in his favor doesn't make him a noob necessarily. (Well having Quick Claw on a pokemon is pretty noobish)

If they're using a Quick Claw, I think it's safe to say they're a noob.
http://www.youtube.com/user/barbicud?feature=mhee
3 years ago#8
We've all had hax happen to us. It's unavoidable.

I seem to get frozen waaaaay too often, personally.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
3 years ago#9
barbicud posted...
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

If they're using a Quick Claw, I think it's safe to say they're a noob.

Pretty much just said that.
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
3 years ago#10
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

It worked in his favor apparently.

But the RNG gods both bless us and curse us, TC. You just have to take your loses in stride.
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever lost to a noob for whatever reason?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived