This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever lost to a noob for whatever reason?

#1noname2lazyPosted 4/2/2013 1:02:53 PM
I was trying to see how many wins I could get in a row in OU without losing last night using a sand team I went 12-0 until I lost to a noob I don't think I've gotten that much hax in a match before. Will-O-Wisp missing three times, Crits everywhere, His Fire Blast burning my sweeper, Quick Claw always activating smh.
#2SkylaIsMyWifePosted 4/2/2013 1:05:07 PM
sounds like you're salty you lost so you run to the internet to call him a noob.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#3barbicudPosted 4/2/2013 1:05:13 PM
Happens to the best of us. I'll try going on streaks, but I honestly lack the focus to continually make good plays and end up losing to the worst player possible. I've got like 5 good games in me at a time then I'm crap for a while. :b
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/barbicud?feature=mhee
#4Davidk92Posted 4/2/2013 1:05:49 PM
I honestly just threw up a little in my mouth reading that.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#5iKhanicPosted 4/2/2013 1:07:32 PM
noname2lazy posted...
I was trying to see how many wins I could get in a row in OU without losing last night using a sand team I went 12-0 until I lost to a noob I don't think I've gotten that much hax in a match before. Will-O-Wisp missing three times, Crits everywhere, His Fire Blast burning my sweeper, Quick Claw always activating smh.

How do you know they were a noob?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/2/2013 1:08:50 PM
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

This. Just because hax took over in his favor doesn't make him a noob necessarily. (Well having Quick Claw on a pokemon is pretty noobish)
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#7barbicudPosted 4/2/2013 1:10:21 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

This. Just because hax took over in his favor doesn't make him a noob necessarily. (Well having Quick Claw on a pokemon is pretty noobish)

If they're using a Quick Claw, I think it's safe to say they're a noob.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/barbicud?feature=mhee
#8FuneralCakePosted 4/2/2013 1:11:14 PM
We've all had hax happen to us. It's unavoidable.

I seem to get frozen waaaaay too often, personally.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#9AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/2/2013 1:12:09 PM
barbicud posted...
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

If they're using a Quick Claw, I think it's safe to say they're a noob.

Pretty much just said that.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#10Gray_AreasPosted 4/2/2013 1:12:16 PM
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...

It worked in his favor apparently.

But the RNG gods both bless us and curse us, TC. You just have to take your loses in stride.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480