This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever lost to a noob for whatever reason?

#11AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/2/2013 2:15:33 PM
Gray_Areas posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
iKhanic posted...
noname2lazy posted...
I was trying to see how many wins I could get in a row in OU without losing last night using a sand team I went 12-0 until I lost to a noob I don't think I've gotten that much hax in a match before. Will-O-Wisp missing three times, Crits everywhere, His Fire Blast burning my sweeper, Quick Claw always activating smh.

How do you know they were a noob?

This. Just because hax took over in his favor doesn't make him a noob necessarily. (Well having Quick Claw on a pokemon is pretty noobish)

It worked in his favor apparently.

But the RNG gods both bless us and curse us, TC. You just have to take your loses in stride.

Pretty much said that too.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#12MecamattPosted 4/2/2013 2:15:49 PM
I lose all the time, but they're only noobs before I lose.

Once they defeat me, then they're no-life MLG Pokemasters.
#13Classic_SonicPosted 4/2/2013 2:38:40 PM
Dude if you lost to a noob that makes you an even worse player you should quit pokemon.
#14MephilasPosted 4/2/2013 2:43:18 PM
I played against this guy with an umbreon. His friggin.....something attack criticaled my pokemon EVERY....LAST.....TIME. No joke. I think I even saved the battle.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#15EstheimasterPosted 4/2/2013 2:51:15 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...

This. Just because hax took over in his favor doesn't make him a noob necessarily. (Well having Quick Claw on a pokemon is pretty noobish)

The RNG Goddess has been angered by your hubris, TC. As a penalty, she wanted to send you to the Underworld, but instead decided to ruin your streak.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#16CakeOfLiesPosted 4/2/2013 4:17:27 PM
I fought some kid who had a Gallade, a level 1 shiny Bulbasaur, and something else on his team.

First turn: He switches from Gallade (his lead) to Bulbasaur (showing off his shiny) my Latios uses Ice Beam and one-shots it.

Second turn: He sends out Gallade. Latios uses Ice Beam again (Scarf'd). Gallade survives. Gallade uses Night Slash. Critical hit. Latios faints.

Third turn: I send out Terrakion. Terrakion uses Rock Slide and misses. Gallade uses Close Combat. Critical hit. Activates Terrakion's Focus Sash.

Fourth turn: Terrakion uses Rock Slide again. Misses again. Gallade uses Close Combat. Critical hit again. Terrakion faints (duh).

Fifth turn: I send out Heatran. Gallade uses Close Combat again. Critical hit.

Isn't it awfully convenient that I missed with Rock Slide twice in a row... And my opponent got crits every turn?

One of the most embarrassing moments on Wi-Fi... Ever. Sure, I used three Legendaries, but so many other people do that, it's pretty much the only way to beat some people.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#17KyrieIrvingPosted 4/2/2013 4:17:38 PM
I lost to a guy who had Quick Claws on his entire team and they activated almost half the time. He also happened to have the right Hidden Power types for my Pokemon.
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#18KyrieIrvingPosted 4/2/2013 4:20:57 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
I fought some kid who had a Gallade, a level 1 shiny Bulbasaur, and something else on his team.

First turn: He switches from Gallade (his lead) to Bulbasaur (showing off his shiny) my Latios uses Ice Beam and one-shots it.

Second turn: He sends out Gallade. Latios uses Ice Beam again (Scarf'd). Gallade survives. Gallade uses Night Slash. Critical hit. Latios faints.

Third turn: I send out Terrakion. Terrakion uses Rock Slide and misses. Gallade uses Close Combat. Critical hit. Activates Terrakion's Focus Sash.

Fourth turn: Terrakion uses Rock Slide again. Misses again. Gallade uses Close Combat. Critical hit again. Terrakion faints (duh).

Isn't it awfully convenient that I missed with Rock Slide twice in a row... And my opponent got crits every turn?

One of the most embarrassing moments on Wi-Fi... Ever. Sure, I used three Legendaries, but so many other people do that, it's pretty much the only way to beat some people.

LOL. Why would you even use Rock Slide against a Gallade?
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#19CakeOfLiesPosted 4/2/2013 4:23:53 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

LOL. Why would you even use Rock Slide against a Gallade?

Oops. Not Rock Slide. Something else. Don't remember exactly. Maybe X-Scissor (The move isn't the point. It missed twice in a row).
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.