This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever noticed that Pokemon are strange creatures?

#1Human-BeanPosted 4/2/2013 2:48:21 PM(edited)
First of let us discuss battles. When Pokémon fight they don't ever move around, they just bop and down, have you seen it. This is unnatural, I thought they were viscous wild beings. They bop according to the music. Even Alakazam does and he apparently has 5000 IQ points.

Another weird thing is that in the game they don't seem to pee or go do a poop, they can remain in the pokeballs for extensive periods holding it in. The main character does this while saving, that's why it takes soooo long. Excrementing is important.

A third that I find strange is that jump out at you in grass. Don't their parents warn them about talking to strangers, haven't they been warned about the dangers. They might get caught and, stored in a PC, it's pretty large gamble.

A fourth reason to as why pokémon are strange is that they even speak, how does some weirdo determine their happiness. It's rude to let someone speak for you, wouldn't agree.

What do you find strange about pokémon?
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/2/2013 2:45:27 PM
*Sigh*
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3EstheimasterPosted 4/2/2013 2:46:58 PM
Also, most Pokémon are naked, but some wear clothes. What's with that?
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#4Arne83Posted 4/2/2013 2:49:30 PM
They are indeed quite odd beings.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#5Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:50:01 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Also, most Pokémon are naked, but some wear clothes. What's with that?

How could I miss this, it's very strange but, not as strange as the things I've said.
#6The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/2/2013 2:51:32 PM
Ironically, the "Normal" type pokemon seem to be the ones that can learn the most things that could be considered strange
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#7Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:35:43 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Ironically, the "Normal" type pokemon seem to be the ones that can learn the most things that could be considered strange

I do not understand.
#8endergamer537Posted 4/2/2013 3:37:38 PM
>Alakazam has IQ of 5000
>Cannot learn more than 4 moves
wtf

(courtesy of RareCandy comics)
:)
---
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Escavalier
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 4/2/2013 4:07:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]