This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's have a Xenoblade style Pokemon game

#1EnferolunosPosted 4/2/2013 3:00:41 PM
6 Pokemon in your travelling party, 3 in your battle party (You control 1)
ARPG (Each pokemon would have 8 active moves, like Xenoblade)
PC-Like system for switching (travelling) party pokemon
Huge maps, exploration, beautiful vistas
Over 100 hours with quests
Deep storyline
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2bdavis93Posted 4/2/2013 3:09:32 PM
Don't forget printing only like 5 copies of the game to artificially create demand.
#3Bigmac909Posted 4/2/2013 3:14:30 PM
bdavis93 posted...
Don't forget printing only like 5 copies of the game to artificially create demand.

lmao

Anyways, I thought it sounded like a stupid idea until I pictured how they would integrate wild pokemon into the world the same way Xenoblade's enemies were. Species would have more personality, their pack mentality would differ (families of one evolution line like those triceratops things on the plains, etc.) Legendaries could be tucked away in cool locations similar to how many of the special enemies were.

Damn, now I'm all excited for a game that will never, ever happen unless people start hacking Xenoblade like 10 years from now when they're bored with SNES and GBA games.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#4Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:15:47 PM
Bigmac909 posted...
bdavis93 posted...

lmao

Anyways, I thought it sounded like a stupid idea until I pictured how they would integrate wild pokemon into the world the same way Xenoblade's enemies were. Species would have more personality, their pack mentality would differ (families of one evolution line like those triceratops things on the plains, etc.) Legendaries could be tucked away in cool locations similar to how many of the special enemies were.

Damn, now I'm all excited for a game that will never, ever happen unless people start hacking Xenoblade like 10 years from now when they're bored with SNES and GBA games.

Yeah, I imagined a recruitment style similar to PMD
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#5Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:54:34 PM
Bump
---
#6R1nPosted 4/2/2013 7:55:24 PM
I could totally go for that.
---
Mega Man is my hero.
#7Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:08:31 PM
Bump?
---
#8evillockePosted 4/2/2013 10:31:36 PM(edited)
Yes please.

But only if music is unchanged.
---
I don't know what I want in my sig.