This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We should get more items like Air Balloon

#11iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:20:30 PM
Bump
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#12Skull_proPosted 4/2/2013 4:21:15 PM
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
Dragon's Lament
Holder is immune to entry hazards. Consumed after being used to avoid hazards.

Fix'd

Dragons aren't really affected by entry hazards, though.

Dragonite, Salamence, Kyurem (all formes), Reshiram and Altaria would like a word with you.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#13UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/2/2013 4:24:25 PM
Skull_pro posted...
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
Dragon's Lament
Holder is immune to entry hazards. Consumed after being used to avoid hazards.

Fix'd

Dragons aren't really affected by entry hazards, though.

Dragonite, Salamence, Kyurem (all formes), Reshiram and Altaria would like a word with you.

The point was that Charizard, a lizard, takes 4x damage from Stealth Rock. Even the dragons you mentioned only take 2x damage. As this is an iKhanic topic, Lexi was trolling him.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#14LexifoxPosted 4/2/2013 4:26:07 PM
I'm not trolling iKhanic. I just wanted a name with alliteration. Ask my friends! All agree "Alexis absolutely and adamantly adores alliteration".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15wind64aPosted 4/2/2013 4:38:35 PM
Pocket Generator: When the user is hit by an Electric type attack, the attack's damage is nullified and this item is consumed in order to increase the user's speed by one stage.

Ghostly Glove: Allows Normal and Fighting type moves used by the user to hit Ghost Type Pokémon.

Poltergeist's Glove: Allows Ghost type moves used by the user to hit Normal type Pokémon.

Prankster's Pick (shaped like a lock pick in Japan and a tooth pick in the U.S.): Allows non-damaging moves used by the user to gain +1 priority. It breaks after 1 non-damaging move is used.

Cracked Mould: Allows moves used by the user to hit opponent(s) regardless of ability. It does not negate type-based immunities.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#16iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:38:52 PM
Lexifox posted...
I'm not trolling iKhanic. I just wanted a name with alliteration. Ask my friends! All agree "Alexis absolutely and adamantly adores alliteration".

Cool, now let's talk about items again.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#17Human-BeanPosted 4/2/2013 4:49:21 PM
They should create an item that's called Charizard Life, it restores 50% health to Charizard each turn and and also raises defence(s) and, speed by the same amount. It will make Charizard an okay pokémon, better than Crawdaunt at the most.