This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Type... Why not?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Type... Why not?
3 years ago#1
I'm not saying there's going to be a new type or not, but I keep seeing people clamor against there being one.

I'm asking, why are you people opposed to a new type?

I'm open to a new one, but I don't expect it nor deny it. I'll be happy with whatever GF chooses to do.
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
3 years ago#2
It's the internet. People don't legitimately care, they just want something to argue about.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
3 years ago#3
For me, the biggest reason against a new type would be that they may need to retcon a billion Pokémon's types.

Other than that, though, I don't see any reason not to.
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
3 years ago#4
Jarred623 posted...
It's the internet. People don't legitimately care, they just want something to argue about.

That, quite possibly, could be the best argument to come. Actually, can I use this in my sig?
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
3 years ago#5
Sure. Though it may confuse some of the regular posters here.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
3 years ago#6
I don't oppose a new type. I'm just 99% sure they won't add a new type. They would have to change the advantage/disadvantage chart and they would either have to change a lot of old Pokémon's types or there will be very few Pokémon of the new type. Either way, there would be problems.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#7
My idea is a star type.
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Type... Why not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived