This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Type... Why not?

#1EstheimasterPosted 4/2/2013 7:58:56 PM
I'm not saying there's going to be a new type or not, but I keep seeing people clamor against there being one.

I'm asking, why are you people opposed to a new type?

I'm open to a new one, but I don't expect it nor deny it. I'll be happy with whatever GF chooses to do.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#2Jarred623Posted 4/2/2013 8:00:43 PM
It's the internet. People don't legitimately care, they just want something to argue about.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#3DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/2/2013 8:00:58 PM
For me, the biggest reason against a new type would be that they may need to retcon a billion Pokémon's types.

Other than that, though, I don't see any reason not to.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#4Estheimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:01:34 PM
Jarred623 posted...
It's the internet. People don't legitimately care, they just want something to argue about.

That, quite possibly, could be the best argument to come. Actually, can I use this in my sig?
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#5Jarred623Posted 4/2/2013 8:02:50 PM
Sure. Though it may confuse some of the regular posters here.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#6nro87Posted 4/2/2013 8:11:32 PM
I don't oppose a new type. I'm just 99% sure they won't add a new type. They would have to change the advantage/disadvantage chart and they would either have to change a lot of old Pokémon's types or there will be very few Pokémon of the new type. Either way, there would be problems.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 4/2/2013 8:12:49 PM
My idea is a star type.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)