This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever found a Perfect 31 IVs across the board Pokemon?

#31SerperiorThanUPosted 4/3/2013 8:25:29 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
I find them all the time, when the ingame trainers use them against me.

Ingame trainers usually have terrible pokes. Only Cynthia, Joey's rattata, and the Battle Subwayers have perfect iv'd Pokemon
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 8:26:38 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Ingame trainers usually have terrible pokes. Only Cynthia, Joey's rattata, and the Battle Subwayers have perfect iv'd Pokemon

Cynthia's have perfect IVs?
This is news to me.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#33Masenko86Posted 4/3/2013 12:28:38 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

This is news to me.

Also, Battle Subwayers (appropriately anbreviated BSers) have hacked IVs of greater than 31... Or else hacked base stats. Either way, it cheats.
#34Frost_LASERPosted 4/3/2013 12:33:07 PM
I bred a Alakazam with perfect IVs to have a full power hidden power type ice.
#35Masenko86Posted 4/3/2013 12:41:51 PM
Masenko86 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

This is news to me.

Also, Battle Subwayers (appropriately abbreviated BSers) have hacked IVs of greater than 31... Or else hacked base stats. Either way, it cheats.

Fixed. Clumsy fingers and lack of proofreading
#36PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/3/2013 12:41:55 PM
My first one(closest) found deliberately was a Raichu in LG in the Power Plant with about 3 31s and the rest between 25-30.

I've caught and bred too many close to that to make a full list though. Most of my bred Pokes have at least 3 31s or more with the rest of the stats being acceptable.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#37KitschgardenerPosted 4/3/2013 12:45:04 PM
Also, Battle Subwayers (appropriately anbreviated BSers) have hacked IVs of greater than 31... Or else hacked base stats. Either way, it cheats.

Proof? I know it has at least two Pokémon with illegal egg move combinations, but I've never seen evidence of illegal stats, nor have players with record streaks on Smogon encountered that.
#38Masenko86Posted 4/3/2013 12:45:45 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
My first one(closest) found deliberately was a Raichu in LG in the Power Plant with about 3 31s and the rest between 25-30.

I've caught and bred too many close to that to make a full list though. Most of my bred Pokes have at least 3 31s or more with the rest of the stats being acceptable.

I bred a tynamo (now eelektross) with 31 IVs in 3 stats and the rest between 25-30. That's my closest as well.
#39Masenko86Posted 4/3/2013 12:49:42 PM
Kitschgardener posted...

Proof? I know it has at least two Pokémon with illegal egg move combinations, but I've never seen evidence of illegal stats, nor have players with record streaks on Smogon encountered that.

I'm exaggerating. It does cheat in other ways though.
#40CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 12:50:24 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

I'm exaggerating. It does cheat in other ways though.

Such as crits and accuracy.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.