This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever found a Perfect 31 IVs across the board Pokemon?

#41wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:51:23 PM
Cynthia's have perfect IVs?
This is news to me.

I had Cynthia's Lv 78 Garchomp survive a Life Orb boosted Ice Beam from a Lv. 72 Floatzel.

That's ~123 base power before adding in the 4x multiplier.

I can believe it.
---
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
#42SerperiorThanUPosted 4/3/2013 9:38:27 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Also, Battle Subwayers (appropriately anbreviated BSers) have hacked IVs of greater than 31... Or else hacked base stats. Either way, it cheats.

Proof? I know it has at least two Pokémon with illegal egg move combinations, but I've never seen evidence of illegal stats, nor have players with record streaks on Smogon encountered that.

I'm exaggerating. It does cheat in other ways though.

Such as crits and accuracy.

The crit rates and accuracy actually do get more and more biased as you get more and more streaks, that's not even an opinion,it's been proven true by all the people who made it into the hundreds
#43mralpha543Posted 4/3/2013 9:44:30 PM
I'll have to check, but I'm fairly certain my shiny that the B/W Champion's nephew(forgot both their names) gives you was perfect.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#44KitschgardenerPosted 4/3/2013 11:24:41 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Also, Battle Subwayers (appropriately anbreviated BSers) have hacked IVs of greater than 31... Or else hacked base stats. Either way, it cheats.

Proof? I know it has at least two Pokémon with illegal egg move combinations, but I've never seen evidence of illegal stats, nor have players with record streaks on Smogon encountered that.

The crit rates and accuracy actually do get more and more biased as you get more and more streaks, that's not even an opinion,it's been proven true by all the people who made it into the hundreds

Source?
#45CM_PonchPosted 4/3/2013 11:59:31 PM
Doesn't N's Zoroark have perfect IV's?
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#46SerperiorThanUPosted 4/4/2013 12:06:29 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

Source?

Have you ever gotten into the hundreds?
#47Absolutezero93Posted 4/4/2013 12:13:09 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
Doesn't N's Zoroark have perfect IV's?

Yes, but like the shiny Red Gerados you get in Gen 2, it doesn't count because the game gives it to you.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
#48Absolutezero93Posted 4/4/2013 12:14:01 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
The chance of finding a perfect 31 IV Pokemon just randomly is 1 in 887503681, that's like 100,000 times rarer than a shiny.

Did you just pull those numbers directly out of your ass? Why am I asking, of course you did.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
#49nitttPosted 4/4/2013 12:17:16 AM
Meh IVs......if I cared soooo much about them, then I would never have trained half the amount of pokemon I have. I try to find the best one that I catch/breed, but I never go for the perfect one......only if I am lucky.......
---
Recently Finished Game: Ni No Kuni (PS3), The Last Story (Wii)
Current Game: Pandora's Tower (soon) (Wii), TBA (PS3), MH3U (WiiU)
#50SerperiorThanUPosted 4/4/2013 12:19:07 AM
Absolutezero93 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
The chance of finding a perfect 31 IV Pokemon just randomly is 1 in 887503681, that's like 100,000 times rarer than a shiny.

Did you just pull those numbers directly out of your ass? Why am I asking, of course you did.

What? 31^6 was that number. There is a 1 in 8192 chance of a shiny. 887503681 is approximately 100,000 times more than 8192. Did you fail first grade math or something? Why are the amount of terrible trolls posting more and more on this board?