This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok I'm serious... <spoilers inside>

#51Human-BeanPosted 4/3/2013 3:25:39 AM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
it's 4 am here ;)

I understand, in your sleep deprived state you fail to see the majesty, the beauty in the new form of Mewtwo. The slightly elongated neck may initially seem off putting but, it as you gaze at the image, it calms your soul, it reminds you of the value of Pokémon and how it represents what is right in the world.
#52AuroraSonicBeam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 3:27:10 AM(edited)
Human-Bean posted...
it's 4 am here ;)

I understand, in your sleep deprived state you fail to see the majesty, the beauty in the new form of Mewtwo. The slightly elongated neck may initially seem off putting but, it as you gaze at the image, it calms your soul, it reminds you of the value of Pokémon and how it represents what is right in the world.

This topic was created over 3 hours ago....
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#53LightningAce11Posted 4/3/2013 3:27:29 AM
All of you have no hair on your heads! You shiny headed misguided fools!
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#54Human-BeanPosted 4/3/2013 3:29:23 AM
Human-Bean posted...
it's 4 am here ;)

This topic was created over 3 hours ago....

You have become delirious, the time at which the topic isn't important, but your lack of sleep is. Go get some rest kiddo
#55CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 5:33:26 AM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
I would be okay with a new Forme for Mewtwo. But not that one. Bloody hell it's just terrible.

---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#56UltraOshawottPosted 4/3/2013 6:05:58 AM
Then email Game Freak and tell them to remove it, they don't go to GameFAQs.
---
Games on my Preorder List: N/A