This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR: This saturday's big news is...

#21TherianReturns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 3:27:08 PM
It's still there ahahaha

And yes, "YR" stands for your reaction
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#22LexifoxPosted 4/3/2013 3:27:55 PM
Mewbuu?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#23patsfan2312Posted 4/3/2013 3:36:32 PM
RageKaiser posted...
..o_o

I like it.

I hope it's real.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 3:36:39 PM
Lexifox posted...
Mewbuu?

More like Ewtwo.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#25YveltalPosted 4/3/2013 3:36:51 PM
I would have a heart attack.
---
All aboard the gen 6 hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#26ThatKippPosted 4/3/2013 4:05:52 PM(edited)
0% chance... They only add new forms of current-gen Pokemon, and they add them mid-generation, right before a new game, as an incentive to buy the new game. For example, Deoxys in FR/LG/E, Shaymin, Giratina and Rotom in Platinum, and Keldeo, Kyurem, and the Therians (lol) in B2W2.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#27CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 4:25:15 PM
ThatKipp posted...
0% chance... They only add new forms of current-gen Pokemon, and they add them mid-generation, right before a new game, as an incentive to buy the new game. For example, Deoxys in FR/LG/E, Shaymin & Giratina in Platinum, and Keldeo, Kyurem, and the Therians (lol) in B2W2.

There was a 0% chance of Iris becoming Champion too.
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#28VoidEnvoyPosted 4/3/2013 4:27:24 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
ThatKipp posted...
0% chance... They only add new forms of current-gen Pokemon, and they add them mid-generation, right before a new game, as an incentive to buy the new game. For example, Deoxys in FR/LG/E, Shaymin & Giratina in Platinum, and Keldeo, Kyurem, and the Therians (lol) in B2W2.

Sadly, you have a good point.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#29CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 4:30:05 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
ThatKipp posted...

Sadly, you have a good point.

Yeah... I hate Iris and Newtwo.
---
#30VoidEnvoyPosted 4/3/2013 4:35:48 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Yeah... I hate Iris and Newtwo.

I never really had a problem with Iris, though they definitely could've made a better choice for the new champion. I think it should've been Hilbert/Hilda, personally.

This new "Mewtwo Form" though. It's hideous. I really, really hope it's a fake. Mewtwo is my favorite legendary, and to see it turned into this is terrible. I'd be okay if this supposed "new form" of Mewtwo looked really cool or interesting, but this thing just looks like utter garbage.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston