This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't even understand..?

#1GuitarGuruu16Posted 4/3/2013 5:20:00 AM
What is the supposed new Mewtwo form supposed to look like...? All I see is a head of Mewtwo with like a snake body..?
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 5:21:05 AM
GuitarGuruu16 posted...
What is the supposed new Mewtwo form supposed to look like...? All I see is a head of Mewtwo with like a snake body..?

That's what I saw at first. Look at him a little closely (not too long cuz it'll annihilate your eyes before long). That snake body is actually his tail with the end of it shoved into the back of his head.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3GuitarGuruu16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:21:19 AM
Oh whoops... That went right over my head I see the body of it now. Not as awful as I thought.
#4Yo_Yo_CheesePosted 4/3/2013 5:21:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5ftbplyr981Posted 4/3/2013 5:22:13 AM
That's what I saw also but upon closer inspection of the pic there's a body at the bottom of the head it's jus hidden by the other pokemon in front of it
---
Official Infernape of the Pokemon Y board
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 5:24:15 AM
Considering his head is as big as the rest of his body, and it doesn't even look attached, I'd say it's fake. It looks Photoshop'd.
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#7EnferolunosPosted 4/3/2013 5:38:57 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
GuitarGuruu16 posted...

That's what I saw at first. Look at him a little closely (not too long cuz it'll annihilate your eyes before long). That snake body is actually his tail with the end of it shoved into the back of his head.

How do you know the head's connected to his tail?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 5:39:55 AM
Enferolunos posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
GuitarGuruu16 posted...

How do you know the head's connected to his tail?

Look at the picture and ask me that again.
---
#9EnferolunosPosted 4/3/2013 5:40:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10jayman7Posted 4/3/2013 5:40:02 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Considering his head is as big as the rest of his body, and it doesn't even look attached, I'd say it's fake. It looks Photoshop'd.

Its head is only "as big" as the rest of its body if you count the tail. Other than the head-tail, his proportions don't appear to be drastically changed.

It's just hard to see with all the anime characters in the way.

And I have no idea what you mean by "it doesn't even look attached".
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere