This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Mewtwo form is GREAT

#11SirPiercePosted 4/3/2013 8:43:13 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPierce posted...
bretonftw posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Because we'll get to see and weed out who are real fans and who are just nostalgia riders.

Real fans = total fanboys who support literally every choice Nintendo makes?

No. Maybe it's just because there is nothing wrong with Newtwo.

He looks absolutely awful.

Not really. How so? We haven't even seen a full image of it. At least wait till we have that to judge.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 8:43:50 AM
SirPierce posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SirPierce posted...
bretonftw posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Because we'll get to see and weed out who are real fans and who are just nostalgia riders.

No. Maybe it's just because there is nothing wrong with Newtwo.

He looks absolutely awful.

Not really. How so? We haven't even seen a full image of it. At least wait till we have that to judge.

I don't need a full image. His new head and tail are enough.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#13Genericgamer667Posted 4/3/2013 8:43:51 AM
bretonftw posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...

errr Nintendo didn't make this choice
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#14_KGC_Posted 4/3/2013 8:43:52 AM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
While I'm not too fond of Newtwo thus far, I would certainly not quit the series if it was real. Then again, I'm not a huge Mewtwo fan in the first place.

Pretty much this.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#15SerperiorThanU(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:45:31 AM
bretonftw posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...

Real fans can overlook a tiny flaw and see the tons of other improvements that will have been made. The only people that are fanboys are the ones that cry over something insignificant.
#16SirPiercePosted 4/3/2013 8:58:09 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
bretonftw posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...

Real fans can overlook a tiny flaw and see the tons of other improvements that will have been made. The only people that are fanboys are the ones that cry over something insignificant.

This.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#17RunebogglePosted 4/3/2013 8:58:43 AM
Reminds me of Super Buu.
I like it.
---
Si || http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFKcpbfAXMw
#18HejiruPosted 4/3/2013 9:01:24 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...

"If you don't like EVERY new Pokemon and forme that comes out, you're not a real fan!"
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#19MM125Posted 4/3/2013 9:03:09 AM(edited)
SerperiorThanU posted...

Yes, because real fans can't criticize. Obviously.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#20CakeOfLiesPosted 4/3/2013 9:03:43 AM
MM125 posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...

Yes, because real fans can't criticize.

See, the word "fan" has "boy" right after it.
You're not a real fanboy if you don't like every new form that comes out.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.