This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh so now people don't want Mewthree?

#11AngryGFAQerPosted 4/3/2013 11:39:11 AM
Mewthree literally looks like a ****.

How can anyone honestly not see this.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#12snuffles504Posted 4/3/2013 12:05:25 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
Nomytaker posted...
People wanted Mewthree, but not as an alt forme for Mewtwo. It's completely different.

Won't be quitting pokemon over it, as I've never gotten an alt forme, nor do I use legendaries in game, or battling against friends.

You say its different but I don't really see how. Being an alt form doesnt change the fact that you dont need to use it if you dont want to. Plus it isn't taking up a numbered pokemon slot being a rehashed legendary so imo it's better than getting a "proper mewthree".

It's completely different. The addition of a new form has potential to completely change the image of the Pokemon. I'm not talking about literal visual image (which is rather obvious), but rather how people perceive the Pokemon.

For a quick comparison, look at Giratina and the Regis. While Origin form greatly impacted Giratina's use and popularity, the introduction of Regigigas, even though it was a disappointment, had no impact on the original trio.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#13Rat_a_tatPosted 4/3/2013 12:18:31 PM
AngryGFAQer posted...

Looks more like a ---- or even a @@@@ to me. Then again, he's most covered up so it might actually be a ####.
---
"Official" furry liaison to GameFAQs.
#14jamieyelloPosted 4/3/2013 12:28:41 PM
Rat_a_tat posted...
AngryGFAQer posted...

Looks more like a ---- or even a @@@@ to me. Then again, he's most covered up so it might actually be a ####.

8====>

Mewthree killed my hype. I've seen better fanart, most of it just looked like mewtwo with more cancer, and I was like, "ha, GF would never do that to us." True fans don't except every choice gf makes, those are called mindless fanboys, like people who say the new star wars are just as good as the old ones. (Not comparing gen VI to the new star wars)
---
It's different again.