This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel about new forms for legendary trios?

#11Immortal_Chaos7Posted 4/3/2013 11:01:55 AM
nro87 posted...
Nintendoboy77 posted...
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
When you say legendary trio, do you mean like entei, raikou, suicune or groudon, kyogre, rayquaza?

Like...

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
Raikou, Entei, Suicune
Regirock, Regice, Registeel
etc...

So, not the mascot trios? That's what he was asking.

I would not like new forms for mascot trios. I didn't like the idea of the new Kyurem forms, and I won't like it if they add new forms for other Mascot trios. However, if we got new forms for the Birds, the Beasts, the Regis, the Pixies, or the Musketeers (excluding Keldeo since that already exists), I would be ok with that. But most of those wouldn't make sense to add now. If there were other forms of these Pokémon, why have we not been able to use them before?

I could maybe see the beast having new forms being the pokemon that they were before Ho-oh revived them although people seem pretty adamant on the theory of them being revived from flareon, jolteon, and vaporeon.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
#12nro87Posted 4/3/2013 12:42:45 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
I could maybe see the beast having new forms being the pokemon that they were before Ho-oh revived them although people seem pretty adamant on the theory of them being revived from flareon, jolteon, and vaporeon.

I now like the idea of the Beasts getting new forms even more so that stupid theory can get laid to rest. Why would Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon be the guardians of the tower? There's nothing special about Eeveelutions.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.