This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There should be more big pokemon and scary pokemon

#1El_GigantoPosted 4/3/2013 12:29:56 PM
They all seem so tame and small. I want more Pokemon like Steelix, Groudon and Hydreigon. They would seem overdesigned in the Pokemon world perhaps, though. Still, maybe just a few.
---
FC Utrecht
#2KitschgardenerPosted 4/3/2013 12:32:01 PM
"Tame" when they come out of the grass/water, etc. and attack you? Or do you prefer them to randomly disobey you because they're 2hrdcore4evry1?
#3HeyWheresKelPosted 4/3/2013 12:51:54 PM
Exeggutor is pretty big and scary when you think about it.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#4Human-BeanPosted 4/3/2013 1:09:16 PM
I find Dunsparce scary, he is too long for my liking.
#5El_Giganto(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:21:04 PM
Quote:"Tame" when they come out of the grass/water, etc. and attack you? Or do you prefer them to randomly disobey you because they're 2hrdcore4evry1?
@Kitschgardener
Yeah... That would be kinda cool, but impossible because disobeying Pokemon that can't be caught kinda goes against the Pokemon slogan (gotta catch them all). I thought of it, but didn't mention it.
---
FC Utrecht
#6Arne83Posted 4/3/2013 1:35:43 PM
Chandelure is pretty scary. Yeah, it's not exactly big (Only 3'03"), but it's a haunted chandelier that steals soul and burns them. "E for Everyone" my ass.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#7PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/3/2013 1:38:59 PM
Arne83 posted...
Chandelure is pretty scary. Yeah, it's not exactly big (Only 3'03"), but it's a haunted chandelier that steals soul and burns them. "E for Everyone" my ass.

You can have "death" in children's media. That's what most anime in Japan and cartoons in the US do, even if they don't go into the details. Even the anime has had people die before.<_<
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#8iKhanicPosted 4/3/2013 1:49:24 PM
El_Giganto posted...
They all seem so tame and small. I want more Pokemon like Steelix, Groudon and Hydreigon. They would seem overdesigned in the Pokemon world perhaps, though. Still, maybe just a few.

And Charizard
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US