This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone just not catch or raise Legendary Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anyone just not catch or raise Legendary Pokemon?

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#1
I've always had this issue if I can call it that, where I just couldn't allow myself to catch or raise a Legendary Pokemon. Or if I did catch them would just be for the pokedex entry, andI would release it immediately. Wandering around, and batting with a Lugia or Dialga or whatever has just never felt right to me. Ever since Pokemon Blue.

I don't even use them in Showdown battles. Does anyone share my aversion to utilizing Legendary Pokemon? Post why or why not.

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
3 years ago#2
Legendaries are the sole reason I still bother playing the games.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#3
Why would you release them?
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
3 years ago#4
My favorite part of legendaries is catching them, I rarely ever use them. That's why I don't like event legendaries that are just given to you.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#5
I've always had this issue if I can call it that, where I just couldn't allow myself to catch or raise a Legendary Pokemon. Or if I did catch them would just be for the pokedex entry, andI would release it immediately. Wandering around, and batting with a Lugia or Dialga or whatever has just never felt right to me. Ever since Pokemon Blue.

I don't even use them in Showdown battles. Does anyone share my aversion to utilizing Legendary Pokemon? Post why or why not.

I don't ever use legends. I keep them in my boxes because I have to have them, for my Pokedex. I just never battle with them. The only exception to this was when I used a Black Kyurem for a monotype tournament I was having with friends (I had Ice-type and most non-Uber Ice-types suck).
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#6
Enferolunos posted...
Why would you release them?

I don't really know. I don't use them, and I feel bad keeping them cooped up in my box. With Pokemon I don't really collect I just take what I need, and release the rest. I like having my boxes either empty or near empty.

I'm weird like that.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#7
Uhh... No.
I catch Legendaries and use them all the time.
However, none of them are part of my "team."
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: grovyle48

grovyle48
3 years ago#8
I like to throw the most random Pokeballs at them and then scream like a girl when it actually works.
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and PMD: Gates to Infinity

User Info: Hinky_P

Hinky_P
3 years ago#9
I like to catch them for the feeling of accomplishment but I never use them.
"I made a smelly in my shelly! " - Tardy the Turtle

User Info: snuffles504

snuffles504
3 years ago#10
grovyle48 posted...
I like to throw the most random Pokeballs at them and then scream like a girl when it actually works.

Like catching a Reshiram in a Dive Ball? I laughed when I did that the other day.
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anyone just not catch or raise Legendary Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived