This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized

#1Nado6Posted 4/3/2013 8:31:04 PM
Since the game is coming out all over the world at the same time unless there is a demo, we might only see one or two pokemon besides the starters before the final release.
#2wahaha911Posted 4/3/2013 8:31:34 PM
Japan gets it like 13 hrs ahead
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#3Twilight_SonataPosted 4/3/2013 8:33:28 PM
Yeah, it's going to be a pain not knowing all of the version-exclusive Pokemon ahead of time. =/
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#4nro87Posted 4/3/2013 8:34:23 PM
Most likely, the "worldwide release" will not be all on the same day. I bet that Japan gets them 2-3 days before North America, then a day or so after North America gets them, Europe and Australia will get them.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#5ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 4/3/2013 8:34:27 PM
And they'll probably release more Pokemon a few months before the release. I would love to NOT see them, but considering all my free time at work that simply won't happen.
#6FuneralCakePosted 4/3/2013 8:34:29 PM
I think it's exciting. I really wanted to go into gen 5 knowing as little as possible, but I couldn't help myself. This time around, there's no way I'm going to be able to spoil all the new Pokemon.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#7pokemega32Posted 4/3/2013 8:36:18 PM
Yes, because we totally have never learned about more than one or two Pokemon before the Japanese release ever before.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#8Nado6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:36:39 PM
Yeah it's going to be 5 months before we even see the line up unless someone get's a copy and leaks stuff before than but even than there's room for skeptisism because this is the internet and a lot of stuff is faked
#9pokemega32Posted 4/4/2013 4:07:38 AM
Nado6 posted...
Yeah it's going to be 5 months before we even see the line up unless someone get's a copy and leaks stuff before than but even than there's room for skeptisism because this is the internet and a lot of stuff is faked

You don't recognize sarcasm easily, do you?

Game Freak tends to reveal a good number of Pokemon officially before release.

Here's the prerelease page for Generation V on Serebii.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon-pre.shtml
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#10MajorHoppyPosted 4/4/2013 4:32:04 AM
I wouldn't mind not knowing about the Pokemon I would see in the sixth generation. I think that discovery is what made Pokemon Black so fun to me.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.