This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just realized

User Info: Nado6

Nado6
3 years ago#1
Since the game is coming out all over the world at the same time unless there is a demo, we might only see one or two pokemon besides the starters before the final release.

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
3 years ago#2
Japan gets it like 13 hrs ahead
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
3 years ago#3
Yeah, it's going to be a pain not knowing all of the version-exclusive Pokemon ahead of time. =/
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

User Info: nro87

nro87
3 years ago#4
Most likely, the "worldwide release" will not be all on the same day. I bet that Japan gets them 2-3 days before North America, then a day or so after North America gets them, Europe and Australia will get them.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.

User Info: ChrnoDstroyer12

ChrnoDstroyer12
3 years ago#5
And they'll probably release more Pokemon a few months before the release. I would love to NOT see them, but considering all my free time at work that simply won't happen.

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#6
I think it's exciting. I really wanted to go into gen 5 knowing as little as possible, but I couldn't help myself. This time around, there's no way I'm going to be able to spoil all the new Pokemon.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
3 years ago#7
Yes, because we totally have never learned about more than one or two Pokemon before the Japanese release ever before.
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.

User Info: Nado6

Nado6
3 years ago#8
Yeah it's going to be 5 months before we even see the line up unless someone get's a copy and leaks stuff before than but even than there's room for skeptisism because this is the internet and a lot of stuff is faked

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
3 years ago#9
Nado6 posted...
Yeah it's going to be 5 months before we even see the line up unless someone get's a copy and leaks stuff before than but even than there's room for skeptisism because this is the internet and a lot of stuff is faked

You don't recognize sarcasm easily, do you?

Game Freak tends to reveal a good number of Pokemon officially before release.

Here's the prerelease page for Generation V on Serebii.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon-pre.shtml
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.

User Info: MajorHoppy

MajorHoppy
3 years ago#10
I wouldn't mind not knowing about the Pokemon I would see in the sixth generation. I think that discovery is what made Pokemon Black so fun to me.
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just realized

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived