This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is the new mewtwo form ugly?

#41NecroStreak128Posted 4/4/2013 10:36:47 AM
Oh boy...
#42pokemega32Posted 4/4/2013 10:38:44 AM
solarisjedi posted...
This is one of my problems with the design, as the whole point of Mewtwo (from a backstory view) was to differentiate it from Mew. This makes it feel less removed from it.

Seriously?

Half of the people complaining are mad because it looks too different from Mew.

Now people are complaining that it doesn't look different enough?

And I hate the way that...thing reaches all the way from his ass to the back of his head. That just looks plain bizarre and impractical for what is supposedly the most powerful killing machine in existence.

The tail is connected to its head. We have no reason to believe it's connected anywhere else.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#43DibabPosted 4/4/2013 10:41:21 AM
RageKaiser posted...
It's ugly because Pokemon fans need to complain about everything. There is absolutely no pleasing you people.

This. I love pokemon and have never heard more whineing than on these boards. Dont like the way GF is doing pokemon. Stop playing
---
White 2 FC 3783-8203-6238
Trainer Name: Dibab
#44Hierarchy225Posted 4/4/2013 11:03:01 AM(edited)
Because some people can't stand change in any form. I guarantee if Mewtwo's form looked "cooler" they would still complain. Even though nothing is stopping them from using Mewtwo's base form.
#45CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 11:02:38 AM
Dibab posted...
RageKaiser posted...
It's ugly because Pokemon fans need to complain about everything. There is absolutely no pleasing you people.

This. I love pokemon and have never heard more whineing than on these boards. Dont like the way GF is doing pokemon. Stop playing

Oh, okay. So because I hate the designs of some Pokemon I should stop playing.
Good idea.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#46roo10158Posted 4/4/2013 11:15:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47roo10158Posted 4/4/2013 11:20:01 AM(edited)
Dibab posted...
RageKaiser posted...

Don't get your panties in a wad. Fans who aren't fanboys just don't blindly love 100% of the gen vi pokemon just because its new.

I'm a big fan of pokemon, but I don't just like every single thing because it's new. It has to be good for me to like it. And unlike the starters, mascot legendaries, and Sylveon (which i DO like), i hate the way mewthree looks.

You can dislike a pokemon and still love the generation.
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#48blackshoelacePosted 4/4/2013 11:40:37 AM(edited)
It looks like Diva Plavalaguna.
---
GoldenEye 007: [DS]Renfreak @ 2641-0130-7739