This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ATTN: Serebii. Can we get your official opinion?

#1moneyman82Posted 4/4/2013 12:54:12 AM
In your personal and well-informed opinion you think that this new Mewtwo Forme/Lookalike is real? And if possible your reasons for thinking so :3

Thanks! What does everyone else think as well?
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#2DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/4/2013 1:04:57 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65863905?page=2

Serebii from SPP posted...
I'm still undecided. There's enough to make me think it's real as I have been postulating about a new Mewtwo form for around a week now, but it coming so early before the pre-orders begin (the first image s from the Present Guide which comes with every ticket prebooked) and so out of left-field makes me question it

---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 4/5/2013 3:37:41 AM
Just saw this

Officially, I'm undecided. However, I do believe it is legit. Over the week before the posting of this, I had been postulating about the idea of a Mewtwo form as it seemed things were building to it. I spoke to my friends about it on Tuesday and then bam, on Wednesday that image leaked. I was a bit stunned.

If it's fake, it is the most impressive fake I have ever seen. Whenever I say that, it ends up being legit as well such as with the movie poster last year before the reveal of the Kyurems.

I will be surprised if it turns out to be a fake
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4DBF__Posted 4/5/2013 3:42:41 AM
I wish they gave us Mewtwo in his armor instead of Mewquaza.
---
My Sacred Gold Team http://oi45.tinypic.com/24o0vhc.jpg
#5LexifoxPosted 4/5/2013 3:43:48 AM
DBF__ posted...

Wasn't the armor basically a way to limit Mewtwo's power?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6Arne83Posted 4/5/2013 3:48:31 AM
Lexifox posted...
DBF__ posted...

Pretty much... it restrained his power, but what power he was still able to use was more focused than it would of been with out the suit.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#7pokemon2pokerPosted 4/5/2013 3:49:48 AM
I'm not down for Mewtwo being retconned.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
#8LexifoxPosted 4/5/2013 3:52:47 AM
Arne83 posted...
Lexifox posted...
DBF__ posted...

Pretty much... it restrained his power, but what power he was still able to use was more focused than it would of been with out the suit.

The armor was still made with the intention of limiting Mewtwo's power with the reasoning that it wasn't able to control it and was overwhelmed. Everyone calling for Armor Mewtwo is basically asking for training wheels. If you want to use the anime to argue for this, then you have to keep in mind that Mewtwo eventually outgrew the armor, cast it aside as a tool of human oppression, and went on to display considerable, if not full, mastery of its power.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9Serebii from SPPPosted 4/5/2013 3:55:54 AM
pokemon2poker posted...

It's not retconning, it's augmenting
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#10pokemon2pokerPosted 4/5/2013 3:57:10 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

It's not retconning, it's augmenting

Please explain the difference.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through