This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope it's called mewthree

#1Nomorice4UPosted 4/4/2013 1:19:48 AM
Any other name ill be immediately disappointed.
#2pokemon2pokerPosted 4/4/2013 1:20:53 AM
I hope it's called fake.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
#3LightningAce11Posted 4/4/2013 1:22:12 AM
I hope it's real.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#4KitschgardenerPosted 4/4/2013 1:23:27 AM
Pokégods?
#5SephirothtPosted 4/4/2013 1:23:56 AM
I hope that if this is real (not saying I want it to be), they'll at least be more original with the name.
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#6D_mac9Posted 4/4/2013 1:30:11 AM
Well it'll probably be a forme change not an evolution, so it'll still be called Mewtwo.
#7Nomorice4U(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:33:47 AM
D_mac9 posted...
Well it'll probably be a forme change not an evolution, so it'll still be called Mewtwo.

Well the it better be called Mewthree Forme. A bit redundant but it's worth it!
#8EnferolunosPosted 4/4/2013 1:46:13 AM
Nomorice4U posted...
D_mac9 posted...

Well the it better be called Mewthree Forme. A bit redundant but it's worth it!

Wrong
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#9Iced_ShadowsPosted 4/4/2013 2:15:21 AM
D_mac9 posted...

Because Mewtwo is an evolution of Mew, right?

Is it out of the question that Team Plasma tried to recreate the Mewtwo project, but created another clone that has some notable differences both in appearance and abilities? Something like that could easily be called Mewthree (though I hope not, because that would imply it is BETTER than Mewtwo...)

Just a theory. *shrug*
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#10UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/4/2013 2:18:25 AM
Iced_Shadows posted...
D_mac9 posted...

Because Mewtwo is an evolution of Mew, right?

Is it out of the question that Team Plasma tried to recreate the Mewtwo project, but created another clone that has some notable differences both in appearance and abilities? Something like that could easily be called Mewthree (though I hope not, because that would imply it is BETTER than Mewtwo...)

Just a theory. *shrug*

Were this a different movie, sure, I might believe that. But the current setup is Mewtwo vs. Genesect. If you throw an entirely different Pokemon into the mix, the movie becomes a cluster****.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."