This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone lov Charizard?

#1ZombieAkanePosted 4/4/2013 9:34:25 AM
I am a bit late to the Pokemon series, only got into it a few weeks ago. Played Black 2 and I think there are so much better Pokemon than him, I don't know why everyone loves him.

He's so all over the place that I feel like he is overused and not special.

But I am new to this franchise so please explain to me? Was he awesome but nerfed?

My favourtire Pokemon so far is Conkeldurr, he is awesome and his level is so high :) My friend gave me him and he actually evolved!
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#2Dark_EinherjarPosted 4/4/2013 9:35:20 AM
Anime, that's why.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#3fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 9:35:39 AM
Um im pretty sure most of this board hates him.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 9:36:35 AM
Welcome to Pokemon.
Here's your flame shield.
Want a cookie?
*offers platter of cookies*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 4/4/2013 9:37:29 AM
I love him because my first pokemon ever was a charmander, and my first fully evolved pokemon was Charizard.

I don't care if he isn't "Uber", he's my favorite because he's my favorite.
#6ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:37:46 AM
fox444f posted...

Oh you like Vulpix? I am freaked out by Nintaleses Pokedex entry, says it will give you a 1000 year curse D:

I don't know, I see eveyone likes him so many people defending him and he's on so many teams on youtbe.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#7iKhanicPosted 4/4/2013 9:38:38 AM
Because he's a dragon, so when everyone was younger, they fell in love with the amazingly badass looking pokemon.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#8ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:39:24 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Welcome to Pokemon.
Here's your flame shield.
Want a cookie?
*offers platter of cookies*

lol flame shield

because everyone uses charizard XD

thanks am really loving the game
---
#9fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 9:42:50 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Oh you like Vulpix? I am freaked out by Nintaleses Pokedex entry, says it will give you a 1000 year curse D:

I don't know, I see eveyone likes him so many people defending him and he's on so many teams on youtbe.

Vulpix and ninetales are my favorite. I think ninetales' dex entry is kinda cool. I think ppl on here dont like charizard because of his popularity.u either love or hate him. There is no in between lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#10ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:43:20 AM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
I love him because my first pokemon ever was a charmander, and my first fully evolved pokemon was Charizard.

I don't care if he isn't "Uber", he's my favorite because he's my favorite.

owkay, i get it. my first Pokemon was a, I forget the name. He was a Grass type Vine
---