This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone lov Charizard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why does everyone lov Charizard?

User Info: ZombieAkane

ZombieAkane
3 years ago#1
I am a bit late to the Pokemon series, only got into it a few weeks ago. Played Black 2 and I think there are so much better Pokemon than him, I don't know why everyone loves him.

He's so all over the place that I feel like he is overused and not special.

But I am new to this franchise so please explain to me? Was he awesome but nerfed?

My favourtire Pokemon so far is Conkeldurr, he is awesome and his level is so high :) My friend gave me him and he actually evolved!
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex

User Info: Dark_Einherjar

Dark_Einherjar
3 years ago#2
Anime, that's why.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

User Info: fox444f

fox444f
3 years ago#3
Um im pretty sure most of this board hates him.
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#4
Welcome to Pokemon.
Here's your flame shield.
Want a cookie?
*offers platter of cookies*
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: ChrnoDstroyer12

ChrnoDstroyer12
3 years ago#5
I love him because my first pokemon ever was a charmander, and my first fully evolved pokemon was Charizard.

I don't care if he isn't "Uber", he's my favorite because he's my favorite.

ZombieAkane
3 years ago#6
fox444f posted...

Oh you like Vulpix? I am freaked out by Nintaleses Pokedex entry, says it will give you a 1000 year curse D:

I don't know, I see eveyone likes him so many people defending him and he's on so many teams on youtbe.
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#7
Because he's a dragon, so when everyone was younger, they fell in love with the amazingly badass looking pokemon.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

ZombieAkane
3 years ago#8
CakeOfLies posted...
Welcome to Pokemon.
Here's your flame shield.
Want a cookie?
*offers platter of cookies*

lol flame shield

because everyone uses charizard XD

thanks am really loving the game

User Info: fox444f

fox444f
3 years ago#9
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Oh you like Vulpix? I am freaked out by Nintaleses Pokedex entry, says it will give you a 1000 year curse D:

I don't know, I see eveyone likes him so many people defending him and he's on so many teams on youtbe.

Vulpix and ninetales are my favorite. I think ninetales' dex entry is kinda cool. I think ppl on here dont like charizard because of his popularity.u either love or hate him. There is no in between lol
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity

ZombieAkane
3 years ago#10
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
I love him because my first pokemon ever was a charmander, and my first fully evolved pokemon was Charizard.

I don't care if he isn't "Uber", he's my favorite because he's my favorite.

owkay, i get it. my first Pokemon was a, I forget the name. He was a Grass type Vine
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why does everyone lov Charizard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived