This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Mareep line needs some love

#21Twilight_SonataPosted 4/5/2013 9:28:49 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
Ampharos is amazing in NU what you talking about?

Nobody cares about NU.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#22ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/5/2013 9:41:16 AM(edited)
Twilight_Sonata posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Ampharos is amazing in NU what you talking about?

Nobody cares about NU.

Except for people that don't want to play against the same 25-50 Pokemon over and over again.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#23Twilight_SonataPosted 4/5/2013 12:09:46 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Except for people that don't want to play against the same 25-50 Pokemon over and over again.

I don't like any more than you do that nobody cares about NU, but it's still the truth.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#24EtherPhoenixPosted 4/5/2013 1:40:35 PM
MissCarriage posted...
Ampharos is my favorite Pokemon ever, and I agree it needs more love. If Lilligant gets Quiver Dance ("Butterfly Dance" in Japanese), then Ampharos should get Tail Glow.

EDIT: On the bright side (pun intended), if the rumored Light type becomes a reality (not that I think it will), the Mareep line has no excuse not to get it, so that'll probably be fun.

Anything... I'm down for anything! Mareep is my favorite Pokemon ever but I also love Flaaffy and Ampharos. If it gets neglected again this generation I'll be a sad sheepie.

My wife's favorite is Mareep too! She (as well as I) would be thrilled if it got something new.
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
Official Breloom of the Pokemon X boards
#25MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 6:47:21 PM
I'm not talking about tiers or anything I just want it to have more variety battlewise. I've literally played almost every Ampharos variant from FocusPuncher to Trick Room semi-sweeper to Cotton Guard-Counterer. Unfortunately it is outclassed by many other Pokemon but tbh I just want it to have more options. :P
---
Love me long time.
#26EpicYoshi801Posted 4/5/2013 6:53:54 PM
MissCarriage posted...
The only Pokemon that deserves a move more than Mareep getting Tail Glow is Flareon getting Flare Blitz.

Gengar with Nasty Plot.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#27Coop14Posted 4/5/2013 6:59:16 PM
Hehe tc I was considering making a topic similar to this.

Without a doubt my favorite Electric type, and one of my favorite Pokemon of all time.

No idea why I just love the thing. <3 Shiny Ampharos/Normal Ampharos/Anything involving Ampharos
---
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.
#28SerperiorThanUPosted 4/5/2013 8:41:00 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...

I don't like any more than you do that nobody cares about NU, but it's still the truth.

There's actually a fine amount of people in NU and even more in UU. OU of course has the most but a lot of it is noobs who don't know how to switch
#29MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:55:50 AM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
MissCarriage posted...
The only Pokemon that deserves a move more than Mareep getting Tail Glow is Flareon getting Flare Blitz.

Gengar with Nasty Plot.

Wait it doesn't learn that? o_o

Coop14 posted...
Hehe tc I was considering making a topic similar to this.

Without a doubt my favorite Electric type, and one of my favorite Pokemon of all time.

No idea why I just love the thing. <3 Shiny Ampharos/Normal Ampharos/Anything involving Ampharos

Me too! Except for the whole line. :D
---
Love me long time.
#30MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/6/2013 10:58:53 AM
Ampharos was the 2nd member of my 3 member endgame team in HG (my first Pokemon game). I loved the little guy so much!

I would be so happy if he got a buff!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.