This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Mareep line needs some love

#31InsanititiousPosted 4/6/2013 11:10:30 AM
I'd give Flaaffy all the love it needs.
---
"How was that Water Temple?"
#32Twilight_SonataPosted 4/6/2013 2:03:44 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
There's actually a fine amount of people in NU

You and I have very different opinions, then, on what constitute "a fine amount".
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#33MephilasPosted 4/6/2013 2:05:26 PM
Sure. The mareep line can get love. But first, sunkern.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#34SerperiorThanUPosted 4/8/2013 2:15:15 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
There's actually a fine amount of people in NU

You and I have very different opinions, then, on what constitute "a fine amount".

Enough so that if you click the "find battle" button there'll be a battle in no more than 10 seconds. I've played multiplayer games that required 10 minutes for a match to start before
#35Twilight_SonataPosted 4/8/2013 2:27:30 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
Enough so that if you click the "find battle" button there'll be a battle in no more than 10 seconds.

Yeah, and nine out of ten times, it'll be against the exact same one or two people that you already just battled, because you're the only few on looking for NU matches.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#36LexifoxPosted 4/8/2013 2:30:11 AM
Give Ampharos Flare Blitz.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#37SerperiorThanUPosted 4/8/2013 3:07:31 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Enough so that if you click the "find battle" button there'll be a battle in no more than 10 seconds.

Yeah, and nine out of ten times, it'll be against the exact same one or two people that you already just battled, because you're the only few on looking for NU matches.

When was the last time you played NU? I admit that sometimes you will get to see the same people but it's only after around 20 matches. UU is almost like OU for all intents and purposes as you'll rarely ever face the same person. It also depends on how high you are on the ladder.
#38pokemonfreak97Posted 4/8/2013 7:50:18 AM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
Skarmory needs a line, period.

To keep consistency between Pokémon that were grouped in earlier games, we need a Jynx evolution (to match Magmortar and Electivire) and a Skarmory pre-evolution (to match Mantyke). Not necessarily Gen VI, but sometime.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#39WindyligthPosted 4/8/2013 10:22:13 AM
Skarmory needed an evolution ever since Gligar got one.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#40CarbideTitanPosted 4/8/2013 10:30:46 AM
A Quiver dance equivalent named Shed Wool
---
Is this a safe place? Because I thought this was a safe place.