This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#11PolimarioPosted 4/4/2013 2:09:56 PM
{-Gaul-}
[The Minus World]

Gaul looked on as the dark angel walked through the portal, unharmed.

Intruiging. It's like the portal was greeting him with open arms. Kyurem said that this dark angel is the creator of the storm...

I hope I made the right decision.

The portal, no longer sustained by Poli Draxis, shrunk and closed, then faded.

~~~~~

{-Poli Draxis-}

Gray. The only color Poli could see.

The portal travel was easy. Poli entered and traveled just fine. The location freaked him out. He was still in the portal room of Gaul's underground complex. But there was no robots, no Gaul, and everything was gray.

Looking down, Poli exhaled a sigh of relief. He was still colorful. Deciding sticking around would do nothing, he began to roam the complex.

The manufacturing section. Empty. Gaul's own lab. Empty. The place was as silent as death, and as monochrome as...well, gray.

Stumbling across the dining area, Poli notices crates by the wall. Opening up each one, he finds Berries, all fresh, all gray.

Draxis ----- "Even the food lacks color..."

His stomach lets out a hungry noise as Poli sifted his hands through the crate filled with Oran and Sitrus, ever looking for the never-present color. The dark angel looked at the Berries suspiciously.

Draxis ----- "Hmm...I supppse they're safe to munch on."

He picks up an Oran, and bites into it. Despite the gray color, it still tasted like an Oran Berry. Poli then grabbed a bucket, took a bunch of berries from each crate, and sat down at a table, and started eating.

What is this world of grey?

Short time after, the Berries in the bucket transfered into Poli's stomach, he got up, and resumed looking around.

Eventually, Poli found what appeared to be an elevator. He took it all the way up. When it stopped at its destination, it stopped instantaneously, causing Poli to lurch as his meal shifted violently. After the nauseous feeling passed, he stepped out of the elevator, now inside a warehouse.

Poli looked at the windows, they too were as gray as fog. The warehouse was cluttered, scattered items creating a maze. Poli soon found his way to the entrance door. It was rusted shut, but, with a few pulls, gave way. Something fell on Poli.

Draxis ------ "What?"

Picking the object up, Poli determined that it was a staff. Two floating orbs on the staff began floating and orbiting the crystal head, as the staff burst into color. The orbs were silver and black, and thirteen different rings shone thirteen colors: Rainbow, Silver-Blue, Yellow, Red, Ocean-Blue, Green, Marine Blue, Pearl Pink, Black, Neon Blue, Neon Red, Icy Blue, and a gentle White. The crystal head glowed green, and, when Poli pointed it at the mess behind him, a gale erupted from it, blowing the mess towards the elevator.

Neat. This staff can be used to channel the Power of Legends and the Light and Dark energies of mine.

He looks at the blocked elevator.

Draxis ----- "Not like I was going down again anyways."

He leaves, and the view shocks him.

Draxis ----- "Oh. My. Arceus."

(TBC...)
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.
#12Dreadtion2Posted 4/4/2013 2:11:38 PM
You forgot Axiom's group in the intro.
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#13ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 2:13:11 PM
Sorry for not posting as usual, trying to get this one scene to finally end in another RP.
#14Chandler014Posted 4/4/2013 2:14:47 PM
*Runs in*
*huff* *huff* What'd I miss...? *huff*
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#15Number_0nePosted 4/4/2013 2:32:46 PM
Soon afterwards, the tourists began arriving on the SS Anne, and the ship left the same day.

We can't dawdle much. Lancar needs to defeat Lycantron before they reach the LOTRS.

Zade flew out the window of his room and flew up to Lancar's room.

"What are you planning to do to defeat Lycantron?" he asked.

"Easy." Lancar pulled out a crate from under his bed.

"That's a bomb!" Zade yelled. "Are you crazy? You---mmph!"

Lancar clamped a hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"Don't make a scene. We'll get captured. Anyway, Lycantron's a demon. Fire will kill him, and this explosion will be great for the task. Even if I miss, the ship will still sink and Lycantron will be stalled."

"What about the tourists on board? They'll die as well!" Zade yelled.

"So? I don't care what happens to them." Lancar said. "I'm not going to lose because they'll die."

"How about this? In a couple of days, this ship will be passing by the place SoUL wants to attack. We attack Lycantron then, and if the ship goes down, we'll be close to shore." Zade said.

"Fine."

"And..." Zade continued. "Only use the bomb as a last resort."

"Alright, I get it!" Lancar exclaimed. "Just be ready. I need a way to get down there when it's time. Is Miki able to do that? In fact, is she doing alright?"

"I'm not sure," Zade said. "I haven't seen her for a while."

Elsewhere...

Miki stood in front of the door she could not enter. Once again, she tried asking the new guard if she could enter.

They've got to be hiding something in here...

But, she was not allowed in once again. As she tried to protest, Ragnor walked silently past her. The guard moved aside and Ragnor entered the room. Miki tried going in as well, but the guard blocked her. Suddenly, someone put a hand on her shoulder.

She turned to see Maximillion. "Why don't you just go around and have fun? You don't need to worry about anything down here. Just feel free to go upstairs and relax."

"Alright..." Miki ran away quickly.

Elsewhere...

"Alright, so I have to fight a demon. Is that all? I don't have forever, you know." 0ne said.

"Actually, you do. And no, there's more. First of all, you won't be reborn in your own body." Arceus said.

"What do you mean?" 0ne asked.

"You will be another creature. Perhaps a Beeheeyem."

"<censored>" 0ne yelled.

Arceus chuckled. "I was just kidding. I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but I'll tell you that it's neither a Weavile nor a Beeheeyem."

"Fine. Can I go now?"
---
The things I hate most in the world: sigs and hypocrites.
#16XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/4/2013 2:35:40 PM
Tiebreaker?
---
Wynaut?
#17ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 2:42:30 PM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Tiebreaker?

My Tie Rule still applies.

*Starts pondering on what to do next to finish the battle in the other RP*
#18TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 3:18:01 PM
Markus:Thanks,Susan.

Susan:No problem.See ya later!

She opened the window and flew outside into the unknown.

_____

Meanwhile,a twenty year old woman is hanging out in her brand new house.She heard of this "Tainted Water That Shall Not Be Drunk.",so she went outside,and scooped up some in the cup.She's now sitting at the kitchen table,staring at the glass.

Woman:What's so bad about this water? Pfft,I can drink that whole thing without anything happening!

She lifts the cup to her mouth.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#19ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/4/2013 3:43:01 PM
???'s Side

Lord Castillion sat in his main chambers, patiently waiting to hear news about the attack on The Land of the Rising Sun. It had an awful tendency to hide news from the rest of the world until it was far too late to do a thing.

An Assistant runs into the doorway. "Lord Castillion, the attack... it has... it has..."

"As I would expect," he replies much to the young teen's confusion. "Give me a detailed report."

"At 5 in the morning our attack was about to start when the group was somehow detected by the country's Anti-Aircraft Sensors," the boy replies, chills running down his spine. "They're all dead... well, almost all dead."

"How is this possible?" Lord Castillion shouts. "The Lati Jets are our most high-tech fighters in the force!"

"We... we don't know, sir," the Assistant replies. "All we know is that the Lati Jets were in White Light Mode, which reflects all heat and light and allows the Jets to travel at incredible speeds. Whatever the LotRS has on them is much more powerful than anything we... or anyone else on this planet... is equipped with."

TBC
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#20ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 4:34:05 PM(edited)
Wait, I just realized something.

Is Poli Draxil in that Entreelink?!@!@!
___

Also, I think I know who's the lady that's drinking that water..