This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#161ChangliniPosted 4/6/2013 6:31:05 PM
Goodman..

Yes, Prindle...?

It's about Forever and After..

Prindle, even if we can destroy any traces of recorded History, and make everyone forget about what happened in the past.. there's still the possibility of recordings within other realms, detailing these events.. I mean, how can we hold the world for ransom, if we aren't the only ones with the recorded history of the world?

..Then again.. we can always make others believe that history is a lie..

[---New Guard Institute---]
(Case 7 --- Something Honest)

Within the private room of Marknam', after hours of discussion, hours of looking through the veil, even after hours of insanity, the student within black, wearing the normal white Orb pin, finally got a grip of his sanity!

Student-----''Well.. I-I can't say that I'm fixed.. but, I can say that I'll be able to accept this reality, and realization.''

He takes one long, and deep stare at Marknam', and Cassandra.

Student-----''..Thank you..''

He starts to lea-

Marknam'--''Hold it.''
Student-----''What now?''

Marknam' goes through some papers.

Marknam'---''You need to go somewhere.. where you can be distracted from that.. thing you realized..''
Student------''I rather not think about it-''
Marknam'---''Nonsense! I'm sending you abroad! To...''
Cassandra--'')*&(^^@%(I?''
Marknam'----''...sure, why not?''

Marknam' stands, and gives the student a ticket, stamped two times with black ink. The student is shocked by the ticket!

Student-------''R-really!!?''
Marknam'----''Hey, at least up there, you can enjoy the view..''

With a hint of content, the student leaves the room, and the invisible veil like entity started to follow.

..Maybe.. I can.. find the others..
..through him..

''Whoa there you, don't.''

The barely visible entity stops as ordered, and the Teacher, along with the Seviper, gets out of the room.

''Follow.''

It does as commanded, and follows the teacher through the school.
And along the way the pokemon and Teacher have a conversation.

Cassandra----''Why iss it..''
Marknam'------''That it did what I ordered?''

She chuckles a bit.

Marknam'------''Prindle has always been easily suggestible to. Lass, him being that now.. makes him even more suggestible!''
Cassandra-----''But..''
Marknam'-------''Fine, it's also due to the way I said it, with such strong emotion, and thought put into the words, the SoCs, unlike the False ones, automatically react to the orders, for the emotion, and thought put into them makes them think that they need to act in the moment.. but, that's not to say that anyone can control them like that.. I mean, they're not mindless.''
Cassandra------''I ssee..''

Ule---''That's it! You're almost there!''

Marknam', and the Seviper stop at a door, and peak through the window of it. From there, they see an enthusiastic bald woman within cream looking as delightful as ever to the sight of the zipper being flawlessly weaving its way through the six discs being held upright by a couple of students within scientist clothing.

Ule-----------''Such.. flexebility!''
Student 3--''Wow, what a somebody!''
Student 4--''Meh, I've seen better.''

After seeing it go on for about an hour, Marknam' bursts through the door with the Seviper, the entity behind her calmly looking about.

Marknam'---''Alright! From that performance...!''

Her scolding look frightened everyone.

Marknam'---''We might just outperform Sevii University for this year's schoolastics competition!''
Ule------------''Didn't they-''
Marknam'---''While I'm still alive, no one dares cancels something like that!.. Now, to the Theater!''

They all start to leave.
#162ChangliniPosted 4/6/2013 6:34:41 PM
@Tableflip

I just want you to know, that I think the losing fight could have been described a bit more..
But, that's just me..
#163protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 6:43:10 PM
Wait... Where's Isaac?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#164ChangliniPosted 4/6/2013 6:45:16 PM
protobakurion posted...
Wait... Where's Isaac?
---

Last time his party was mentioned.
Traveling the LotSS for something to do.
Now, if I had my way(Which I almost had >.>), he'd be in the [Paris] region, readying to become the guest star of part of case 9.
#165TableFlipPosted 4/6/2013 6:54:02 PM
Changlini posted...
@Tableflip

I just want you to know, that I think the losing fight could have been described a bit more..
But, that's just me..

I know.I just didn't feel like writing it.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#166ChangliniPosted 4/6/2013 6:57:33 PM
TableFlip posted...
Changlini posted...
@Tableflip

But, that's just me..

I know.I just didn't feel like writing it.

K, it's fine if you didn't feel like writing it(How I feel for a lot of my first story related posts for each day..).

Goodnight though..
#167protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 7:00:08 PM
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...
Wait... Where's Isaac?
---

Last time his party was mentioned.
Traveling the LotSS for something to do.
Now, if I had my way(Which I almost had >.>), he'd be in the [Paris] region, readying to become the guest star of part of case 9.

Damnit Garioshi. He needs to get his lazy bum in here and write.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#168TVirusPredatorPosted 4/6/2013 7:16:01 PM
Eventually, the group arrived at Route 1, where Sadie dived in the water, and shifted into Lugia. As everyone boarded her...

"Are you really comfortable with using your own daughter like this?" Sarah asked.

"It's kinda hard to stop her from volunteering." Pryce answered.

"Yeah," Sadie said. "I love doing this."

"Whatever floats your boat." Sarah said. "Come on, Ryu."

"Ryu?" Pryce asked, turning around to see Sasha getting on, with a very angry look on her face.

"For the last time," Sasha said. "I don't appreciate the Street Fighter names!"

"What are you gonna do?" Sarah taunted. "Throw another Hadoken?"

Sasha's face contorted with rage, but then relaxed. "...actually...yes." Sasha then fired an Aura Sphere at Sarah, knocking her off. "Hadoken." she said smugly.

Once Sarah climbed back on, the two resumed arguing. As it went on...

"Are we sure we want these two traveling with us?" Sadie asked Pryce.

"...yes, yes we are." Pryce said, staring intently at the argument with a smile on his face.

"Thirteen yea-- well, seven years for me. But still, they haven't changed." Katherine said, doing the same as Pryce.

As soon as everyone was on, Sadie took off, and landed outside her family's house. After Pryce, Katherine, and Sadie gave everyone the tour, they all settled down for the night, agreeing to check on Mauville tomorrow.

Well, almost everyone agreed to settle down for the night...

Katherine was waiting outside for Pryce, who arrived on the beach with an eager yet reserved smile on his face. Katherine wore the same smile as they both shifted, and dove in the ocean.

They both swam together, frolicking through the waters, observing the Pokémon they were swimming past, the moonlight shining on them both through the waves, and more often than anything, each other. After doing this for some time, they both entered a small underwater cave, at first to rest, but then to do what only they could do...

Afterwards, they both rested on the seafloor, staring up at the moon, Katherine resting her head on Pryce's shoulder, or at least what came closest to a shoulder on a Samurott.

"You know, we should invite Sadie for this." Katherine says, at which point Pryce gives her a very odd look. Quickly, she adds "I mean, for the first part of this, with the swimming. And maybe if she's tired, the resting on the seafloor. The part in between--"

"Yeah, let's not invite her for that." Pryce said, chuckling.

"...I've been thinking. What if we do continue with this league challenge? There's only one champion..."

"I'm not interested in becoming champion. I've got a company to run, a family to raise, and many, many, many forces of evil to violently destroy. What about you?"

"Yeah... I'm not really interested in becoming champion either. Take out the company part, my reasons are the same as yours."

"Besides, in all this, the journeys we took, the old friends we met again, the new friends we made, we lost sight of the two real reasons we even became trainers with Sadie."

"To find out what caused this Mio trouble, and above all else, keep our daughter safe..."

"But now, we're gonna travel Hoenn, and try and fix the damage done by our enemies. Who knows? We might find a clue about the Mio."

"Yeah..."

"But I can tell your mind's on something else."

"Hm? Oh, nothing. Let's head back."

And with that, Pryce and Katherine returned home, with Katherine carrying secret suspicions...
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#169TVirusPredatorPosted 4/6/2013 7:19:31 PM
Hard to say, but I think I might have hit 4096 characters with that last post.

And anyway, I don't know which is more disturbing. That I'm turning my dramatic style into a carbon copy of TableFlip's comic relief (no offense, TableFlip. I do love your story, but I know I have a more important role in the main plot than that), or the fact that I don't mind turning it into a carbon copy of that...
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#170Chandler014Posted 4/6/2013 7:32:24 PM
Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."