This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#21protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 4:32:48 PM
Darkrai: "I have come to possess Jace to do my bidding."
Ycre: "And what exactly is that?"
Darkrai: "To become king and rule the Hybrids."
Ycre: "That's impossible."
Jace: "Uhhh.....!"

Jace slips unconscious as Darkrai disappears.

Devon: "He's in Jace possessing him."
Ycre: "It's cruel. We don't know his plan of attack."

Jace's entire right arm becomes fused with Darkrai's right arm. His eyes also turn the brightest blue of Darkrai's eye color. His jaw has also fused with the red crown surrounding Darkrai's neck. His hair has turned into the shroud of white on Darkrai's head thus covering part of Jace's right face.

Ycre: "Is Jace to become scarred as a Hybrid?"

~~~~~~~

No one saw this coming... right?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#22PolimarioPosted 4/4/2013 4:51:26 PM
Changlini posted...
Wait, I just realized something.

Is Poli Draxil in that Entreelink?!@!@!

No, just that realm I've been hinting at throughout the RP.

Although, now that you mention it, how I portrayed that realm does makes it look like the Entralink.
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.
#23XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/4/2013 4:54:31 PM
>Summon Kinea.

He's dead, silly! You summon his taxidermized body.

A) Captchalogue Kinea.
B) Summon (reader's choice).
---
Wynaut?
#24ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 4:59:26 PM
^^^
(.A.)

Polimario posted...
Changlini posted...
Wait, I just realized something.

Is Poli Draxil in that Entreelink?!@!@!

No, just that realm I've been hinting at throughout the RP.

Although, now that you mention it, how I portrayed that realm does makes it look like the Entralink.

Thank you for clearing that up.

*Goes back to failing to stop posting in the Amora RP*
#25TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 5:12:29 PM
The woman chugs the whole cup of water.She then runs straight into the bathroom.In the mirror,she sees herself,one-hundred percent human.She feels different parts of her body to check herself for tails,scales,feathers,extra limbs,etc.Nothing.She then runs her hand through her hair.

Woman:Hah! That didn't do anything!

She struts out of the bathroom,and she lays down on her couch.She reaches for the remote to turn on the TV.

News Lady:Just recently,the city of Nacrene has been frozen by an unknown man.He appears to be wearing a blue gauntlet with a giant mouth on it.Forces are currently trying to warm the city back up.

Woman:Ugh,there's nothing on TV.I'm going to put makeup on for no reason like all girls do!

She walks to the bathroom to put on some makeup,just for the hell of it.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#26TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 5:32:03 PM
The woman heads to the bathroom.When she gets there,she starts putting her makeup on,starting with lip stick.Suddenly,she gets a stinging feeling in her stomach.

Woman:Ugh,I think that water really was tainted...

She takes off her shirt to give her belly some room,but her belly is solid white.She then checks her chest to see if her breast is white,but there's a problem-her breasts are gone.The area reaching from her pelvis-area to her breasts is white and flat.She still has a belly,though.

Woman:Eeeeeeek!!! Maybe I'm just seeing things...I'll just go to sleep.

She lays back down on the couch.The TV's still on,but she hears different things.She hears people talking in the background,a druddigon roaring,and a durant hybrid screaming as its pet heatmor chases it.

Woman:Something isn't right.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#27protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 5:40:58 PM
Jace: "Get... away... I trust..... you.... Ycre...... to take...... care...... of my..... Poke.... mon...."

While he was still in control, Jace picked at his pocket for the Pokeballs containing his Eevee and Shiny Scraggy. He also took his backpack off and gave it to Ycre.

Jace: "Trust..."
Ycre: "Respected... friend...."

Jace now lost control of his body. Darkrai was in full control.

Jace-P: "What shall I do now?"

He flies off. Where? Unknown...

~~~~~~~

Jace-P means Jace Possessed Frome.

What do you all think? Especially you... Poli.
---
---
#28protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 5:42:05 PM
TableFlip posted...
The woman heads to the bathroom.When she gets there,she starts putting her makeup on,starting with lip stick.Suddenly,she gets a stinging feeling in her stomach.

Woman:Ugh,I think that water really was tainted...

She takes off her shirt to give her belly some room,but her belly is solid white.She then checks her chest to see if her breast is white,but there's a problem-her breasts are gone.The area reaching from her pelvis-area to her breasts is white and flat.She still has a belly,though.

Woman:Eeeeeeek!!! Maybe I'm just seeing things...I'll just go to sleep.

She lays back down on the couch.The TV's still on,but she hears different things.She hears people talking in the background,a druddigon roaring,and a durant hybrid screaming as its pet heatmor chases it.

Woman:Something isn't right.

Please tell me you didn't start it...
---
---
#29ColtCababaPosted 4/4/2013 5:42:24 PM
#WheresMugiloko #Wheresdarkdragongirl
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Watching Powerpuff Girls Z. Currently seeking the whereabouts of Mugiloko and darkdragongirl.
#30ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 5:43:34 PM
Jace, I don't think you know who that woman exactly is..

*Continues to read*