This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#41protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 6:35:47 PM
Gtfo of our topic Colt.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#42XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/4/2013 6:36:49 PM
>Eat some bacon.

Bacon begins it's journey through your digestive tract. Your salivary glands produce a liquid to moisten it and attempt to break down any starch that it may have as it gets chewed by the mouth's teeth. You swallow, causing the shredded bacon to be forced to the esophagus, where smooth muscle propels the bacon downwards to your stomach, while at the same time blocking your trachea so the bacon doesn't choke you. Upon arrival in your stomach, the liver, along with the gallbladder, produces chemicals to aid the stomach in the process of digestion. Unfortunately, the job is still not done. The bacon is expelled from the stomach and into the small intestine. This is where nutrients and minerals are absorbed, with aid from bile from the liver. But still, the quest is incomplete. The bacon continues into the large intestine, where water is absorbed and the remaining particles of what was once bacon are excreted from your anus as "feces."

Four Tuna's inside story has come to a close and she must now continue her main endeavors.

You spent 5 days observing yourself! Good job!

Now what?

(Reader's choice.)
---
Wynaut?
#43ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 6:38:23 PM
Find a way to Level Up.

*Finally starts thinking on what to type for this RP*
#44protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 6:39:49 PM
Changlini posted...
Find a way to Level Up.

*Finally starts thinking on what to type for this RP*

What Changlini said.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#45TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 6:40:45 PM
The woman ran into the bathroom once again.Her ears were now green and triangle-shaped.

Woman:I don't look like a pokemon...this must be strange.

She then grows a short,stout green tail,which is no more than 6 inches.Her cheeks become white like her belly.Her arms and legs turn green.

Woman:What am I becoming!?

She slams her door wide open,and she runs to the leaders'(Josh and Trish's) house.As she runs,her toes start to merge together and turn green.Her shoes slip right off.Her feet are just stubs(like a brachiosaurus.They aren't actually stubs,they are just stubby.).She loses her balance while she runs.The woman trips over a pebble.She lands face first on the ground.As she gets up,she notices her hands had the same feet as her feet;the fingers merged together and became green,making her hands stubs(Once again,not really stubs.See what a brachiosaurus' foot looks like).The only human-like things she had left was her face(excluding her ears and cheeks),her no-no part,and her long,brown hair.She makes it to the leaders' house,and she slams the door open.

Woman:HELP!!!
---
I don't even know anymore.
#46ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 6:42:47 PM
@Tableflip

* * * * */ * * * * *

*Claps*
#47TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 6:54:39 PM
Josh and Trish were watching Jurassic Park.

Trish:Are you ever going to eat me,Josh?

Josh:Maybe.

He shifts into a zekrom,pushing the covers out of the bed,and crushing the bed's legs.

Josh:ROOOOOOOOAR!

Trish:Oh,you.

She kisses the zekrom,and he shifts back.They both have a laugh.

"HELP!"

Trish:I think that sounds like Lace!

Josh:Who's Lace?

Trish:An old friend if mine.Lets go.

The two rush down stairs.By the time they get downstairs,they see Markus,Tableflip,and Emile.For some odd reason,Emile was dressed like Venus from Pokemon Colleseum,and Tableflip was in his Suicune form.

Josh:What happened with you two???

Tablecune:Roleplaying.

Josh:Gotcha.

Trish:Lace?

Lace:What am I?

Markus:You seem to look like the doll that pokemon use as a decoy whenever they use substitute.

Lace:So I'm half doll forever!?

Josh:You're technically a pokemon.

Lace:Whatever.We got to fix this.I'm never going to get a boy in this form.

Emile:We'll help you,if you help us.

Lace:I can help anybody! I'll join you two.

Tablecune:Are you coming with us,Josh?

Josh:I'm staying here with Trish.Good luck!

Everyone says goodbye,and the group exits Josh's house.

(If you're wondering,this is now the group:

Tabs
Emis
Markus
Lace)
---
#48TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 7:19:25 PM
The group sets off to the next city to accomplish these goals:

1.Stop hybrid racism
2.Get Pokemon DNA
3.Return Lace to her original self

As the group walks through the city,Lace hides behind Markus.

Markus:Are not you a social person?

Lace:First,my friends will see me like this.Next,they'll make jokes about me.Third,I will proceed to kick their butts.Finally,they'll cease to be my friends.

Markus:All right then.

Tableflip:You know...

Emile:What?

Tableflip:Even if Lace is technically a stuffed animal hybrid,you're like my stuffed animal.

He hugs Emile tight.

Tableflip:I can hug you and squeeze you to make me feel better!

Emile squeezes Tableflip back.

Emile:Back at you.

They then kiss each other.Lace looks at herself in a puddle.She moves her hand through her hair to style it.

Lace:You know,I still look pretty hot.I bet I can ask any boy out.
---
#49XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/4/2013 7:32:45 PM
>Level Up!

You TRANSCEND a hurdle on the GOODTRACK and go from a measly LITTLE BRAT to the auspicious accolade of LASS FLIP-FLOP. GOODCOINS are unable to resist your LUCKY GOODCAT.

You take off your sandals and put on some sneakers.

Now what?

(Reader's choice)
---
Wynaut?
#50TableFlipPosted 4/4/2013 7:44:14 PM
I'm going to bed.
---