This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#401ChangliniPosted 4/10/2013 5:49:45 PM
Gosh, I so envy TableFlip(Well, actually half the people here)..
Keep up the excellent work!

*Gets severely distracted while thinking of what to do*
#402protobakurionPosted 4/10/2013 5:59:30 PM
Jace-P: "Who is that girl?"

In Jace's True Mind...

She's beautiful. I feel like I'm in love. Got to fight this possession to get her.

~~~~~~~

Short update. Yes, Jace is now in love.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#403Chandler014Posted 4/10/2013 7:07:34 PM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler: This'll be the end of you! For the future!
The Ancient Evil: Come, Boy....
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ScQuyWh48 Starts Playing)
Zora: Prepare to die-
A barrier appeared and Blocked Tyler away from everyone else. He was trapped with The Ancient Evil.
The Ancient Evil: This'll even the odds...
(BOSS FIGHT #32 THE ANCIENT EVIL)
The Ancient Evil casted a dark hole to appear around Tyler, and he fell into them. The Holes closed, and Regurgitated him out.
Tyler: Naglfar!
The Ancient Evil: Guard.
A magical barrier blocked away the Spell. The Ancient Evil then forced his hand towards Tyler, and pushed him forward.
Tyler: Ugh!
The Ancient Evil: Balberith.
The Area exploded, and Tyler was blasted into the Barrier.
Zora: Tyler!
Atlas: You can do it!
Tyler: Rexaura!
The Ancient Evil: Come.
Several Heartless appeared and took the hit, and disappeared. The Ancient Evil summoned a black blade, and threw it into Tyler.
Tyler: Ugh!
The Blade emitted a spark, and caught on fire. Tyler luckily pulled it away from him by the time it caught on fire.
The Ancient Evil: Not bad. Here.
The Ancient Evil Then Emitted a powerful ball of energy, and hurled it into Tyler. It exploded into Darkness, and light, and blasted Tyler away.
Tyler: Urk!
Erika appeared.
Erika: Tyler! Hang on!
Tyler's wounds were healed.
Tyler: Thanks!
The Ancient Evil: Tut. Cheater. Take this.
A large Dark orb appeared, and Began attacking Tyler. After five hits, it exploded.
Tyler: Urgh! Credillylad!
The Ancient Evil wasn't too effected.
Ancient Evil: Hahahahahaha. Fall, Worm
Tyler: Shoot.... Not yet.... I won't die yet.... For her... Full power! Credillylad!
Erika: NO!
Atlas: I won't let you die!
Atlas Casted an Angel Spell, which Restored Tyler's falling energy. He still lost most of his energy, but Tyler was still alive. The Spell burst, And Light Covered the Region.
The Ancient Evil: The light! I will Return.... Then You will Die. Until then...
The ancient Evil Disappeared.
Tyler: Finally....Ugh....
Tyler fell to the ground, barely keeping consciousness.
Erika: Tyler!
Atlas: you alright?!
Tyler: yeah...Thanks Atlas. I owe my life for that one...
Atlas: No problem.
Tyler: ....We need to find more on The Ancient Evil. He's too strong for me to handle, even if I scared him off. We need to know more on who....What he is. other then being the original Proto-Ultimate Bio-Mechanical Weapon.
Atlas: Only three people would know of them. Me and my friends were looking for them, actually. The Three Heirs of Arcuextra.
Tyler: Arcuextra?!
Erika: Heirs?
Atlas: Yes. One of them was in The Land of the Rising/Setting sun. We should look there.
Zora: I don't like this... But you haven't failed us yet.
Tyler: Yeah... To the Land of the Rising and Setting sun!
The Group left. Tyler looked back at the ashes behind him, of what used to be his future daughter.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#404TableFlipPosted 4/10/2013 7:22:48 PM
I'm going to bed.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#405ChangliniPosted 4/10/2013 7:26:32 PM
TableFlip posted...
I'm going to bed.

Goodnight!
And to everyone else!
#406Chandler014Posted 4/10/2013 7:27:41 PM
TableFlip posted...
I'm going to bed.

---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#407willingmessPosted 4/10/2013 7:27:51 PM
Serah: (Sigh... so sad... I'm still not exactly sure what happened, but I know everyone here is probably depressed....) Hey! I know what'll cheer everyone up!

She then opens up her arms.

Serah: Let's all hug! ^_^ maybe that'll help!

(please acknowledge this post)
---
:D
#408ChangliniPosted 4/10/2013 7:33:07 PM
(Martini group is still in the part, correct?)

What an interesting specimen!

Octy----''Why not?''

*Joins in on the hug.*
#409protobakurionPosted 4/10/2013 7:35:18 PM
Changlini posted...
(Martini group is still in the part, correct?)

What an interesting specimen!

Octy----''Why not?''

*Joins in on the hug.*

Jace-P: "A bad guy could use a hug once in a while."

Ycre, Isaac, Devon and the unknown love of Jace joins too.

Anyone surprised at Jace falling in love?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#410PolimarioPosted 4/10/2013 7:37:07 PM
{-Poli Draxis-}
[Akuro's Ambush!]

Poli Shifted, and avoided a bolt of darkness launched from Akuro. Flying around the island, he swooped down, using Brave Bird to wipe out some of Makuta's Rahi, then deShifted to redirect a fireball launched by Oni into Mecha Gale.

He threw his Rainbow Cleaver square in Oni's head, and the demon tore it out and flung it back. Poli caught it, and got slammed onto the ground by Oni's fist, knocking the wind out of him.

Akuro ----- "Even you cannot fight a heavily outnumbered fight!"
Draxis ------- "I'll....try!"

He jumped to his feet, thrust the Cleaver into the ground, and sent shockwaves of Light pulsating throughout Fullmoon Island. Akuro negated it by exhaling a dark firestorm. Trees went ablaze, ignited by the evil flames.

Poli took the Cleaver, and sliced Mecha-Gale's lance in half, then charged at Akuro to strike.

Poli slashed away at Akuro, only to be flung off by Makuta, who then sent Shadow Balls rocketing for Poli. He threw up a barrier to take the hit, and got up.

Oni rushed Poli like a mad bull. Arms punching, feet kicking, Poli got bombarded with a flurry of attacks. When he got the rhythm, and sent Oni careening with a Light Beam, Poli found himself in a crater.

Poli flew up, and struck the attackers with Light/Dark needle bursts, upon which Akuro took control of with magnetization, and sent them all into Poli like a pincushion.

Poli felt searing pain as the needles pierced him, making him look spikey. In his moment of vulnerability, Mecha-Gale launched a dark twister, Makuta a Shadow Blast, Oni a super-charged Hadouken. The force was too much to take at once, and Poli fell, limp.

Akuro glanced down at Poli.

Akuro ----- "That fool Vortex has made you soft! Now, witness your last breathing moments, Child of Light and Dark!"

Akuro began absorbing, concentrating all of the darkness around Fullmoon Island. The immense energy sent shockwaves rippling across the island, as Poli struggled to get up.

Should...should I use Reset? No....I...I can't bring myself to do that. If I do...she wins.
I...I need to live! Else she will win...wait...I'm supposed to be the being of which all Light and Darkness flows through...perhaps...

Poli mustered a smirk

Ho-oh ------ ...I don't like that look.
Akuro ----- "Hmm?"

Draxis forced himself up, and, with all his strength, uttered two, simple words.

Draxis ------ "A-A-An-...

Annhiliation Credillylad!!!"

Akuro began to express concern as the darkness he congregated began to flow into Poli. All of it. Poli began to hover as he absorbed all of the surrounding Light and Dark energy. Akuro fled into his realm as the space around Fullmoon island began to gray, as the Light and Dark energy amassed within Poli. He flashed for a brief moment, and Fullmoon Island was instantly engulfed in a blinding, deafening, colorful, purple explosion of the volatile Light-Dark mix.

When the smoke cleared, all that remained of Fullmoon Island was an earthy atoll. Poli stood alone on it, his attackers obliterated, barring Akuro, whom they no doubt returned to.

Energy spent, and charred, Poli stumbled a few steps, and collapsed.
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k