This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#451PolimarioPosted 4/12/2013 3:53:52 AM
Or we could forget about Non-Canon time so we can further our stories.

I mean, it's essentially wasting 50 good posts.
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#452ChangliniPosted 4/12/2013 4:02:01 AM
To be honest, I rather we do recaps for our groups for the next ten or so post, then go on with either the story, or Non-Cannon Time.

Shnap, None Cannon time could be devoted to our lesser used characters..
That's just me though.
#453PolimarioPosted 4/12/2013 5:35:25 AM
I actually like that idea.

Recent Events
Poli Draxis
-After escaping from Prekura in the Minus World, Poli becomes Ho-oh's Sign Fuser!
-He then aids Tyler and Mephy's group in their assault on Vortex!
-They succeed in toppling Vortex! Poli then goes his own way.
-Poli checks up on his fiance, Gloria, but leaves arbitrarily when he spots a wisp heading for Sinnoh!
-Arriving at Fullmoon Island, Poli learns that the wisp was Yamato no Orochi! And defeats it!
-But Akuro planned that, ambushing Poli after Orochi's death!
-In a last ditch effort to rid himself of his attackers, Poli uses Annihilation Credillylad, a souped up Light-Dark version of Belial's family heirloom spell!
-The spell levels Fullmoon into a small atoll, and Poli, energy spent and charred, falls unconscious, on the verge of death.

Necrodium
-Necrodium is chased out of Hell because the demons against angels discovered of his relations to Twila!
-He flees through a hidden portal to Lilycove!
-He meets up with Gloria, Sonya, and Nightmare, and they leave to discuss matters in private.
-Necrodium confirms that Gloria and Poli's unborn children are safe from the demons' outrage, but Necrodium and Poli are not.
-After some unsettling news, Necrodium leaves to find Belial to inform him of the escalating situation in Hell.

Gaul
-Gaul gets a hold of a Heartless, and extracts raw dark energy from it, leaving a withered husk!
-Gaul meets Twila, and gets disciplined!
-He reveals to Twila that his right arm is actually robotic, due to the original being crushed years past!
-He prepares to extract Twila's Light energy, but us interrupted when he has to update his robots.
-He has Draxl keep watch on her!

Draxl
-After some persuasion, Draxl frees and escapes with Twila out of Gaul's underground complex!
-After a bid farewell, Twila returns to Heaven, as Draxl rockets off for Lilycove!
-After some reflective thought, he leaves to check up on his weapons shop in Rustboro!
---
#454ChangliniPosted 4/12/2013 5:55:26 AM(edited)
Thanks Polimario!

---Recent events for things revolving around my group---

[---LotSS---]

-The play starts!
->Cassandra battles a Gloom Hooligan!
--Gloom Hooligan gets defeated by the drugged Fangs of Cassandra!
-->The play resumes without incident!
---Zipper being does its part fabulously!

-Furez Continues the Search for Natalie!
->Furez is told about Outpost 4.A.3 spotting
->Petite finishes Cleaning the Park!
--She sees Prindle floating above!
-->And they continue onward to the library!

-S.S Anne crashes at the shores of a dangerous route far below the main LotSS!
->A few groups were sent down to the shores of Route 4.A.2!
--They see the Madness seen of people turning into horrible meshes of Pokemon!

-Monicle continues manufacturing the Angle, Demon, and Hybrid Killing Drug!

-The Play Finishes!
->Kyurem's trial Resumes!

[---[Paris] Region---]

-Arckson, Bingles, and MDG enjoy Breakfast!
->They See Isaac beating up some hooligans!
--Bingles confronts Isaac!
-->He uses cheap tactics to win the fight against Isaac!
---After Leaving Isaac at the Pokecenter, the team goes off to join a few others at the beach!
--->Arckson, Bingles, and nearly every human that wants to kill Vortex, sees Vortex in his weakened state!
----They keep him like that!

[---Poketopia---]

-Chocolate leaves to go off to somewhere!
->Pepper Ringles catches the note she left for him!
--He is troubled with thinking about Chocolate!
-->Pepper then leaves a note within the hotel room!
---He goes off to walk on the beach!
--->Two kids approach him about his past!
----They coerce Pepper Ringles into joining the Poketopia brawl match!
---->Pepper Ringles is about to face a fighting match!

[---Space---]

-->The Fed-Up Satellites are still monitoring asteroids!
--->Nothing of worthy note happens!

What Happened to Sam?!
What about that Mio Cure?!
Will Prindle regain his human form?!
Will everyone know that the Cleanse orb is the only thing needed to cure people!?
Will the LotSS figure out who's been bugging the security cameras?!
When will I get back on doing KoG Parts!?
Will LotSS ever find Natalie?!
Elona!?!?
Space?!
NERB?!
P.Dialga!?

All that, and more.. next time on.. PF!

___

*Sees Willingmess' post*

My only gripe is the camera transmitting Live feed from the Killer of Glory.
I mean, I already did a post about Space station 386 only just receiving a signal from team Victory-1 that they sent out a year ago.. but, carry on.
#455PolimarioPosted 4/12/2013 6:53:36 AM
I still don't like how Monicle is mass-producing a lethal drug for no given reason, which gives me the idea that your group is secretly harboring darker plans for the world. Don't know why, I just do.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Then there's the fact that Mew is suddenly not cheery like it was when I finished up GenePoli in TWG TIP.
---
#456ChangliniPosted 4/12/2013 7:24:31 AM(edited)
You have a point on that..
Hmm.. I'll see if I can put a good explanation(besides anti-invincibility) when I continue Monicle.

And for Mew's change in tone..
I'd imply that it's secretly jealous of Kyurem, Lugia, Kyogre, and etc becoming paired with humans. And it vents its jealousy through ways that damages others.
#457willingmessPosted 4/12/2013 7:19:45 AM
Changlini posted...
Thanks Polimario!

---Recent events for things revolving around my group---

[---LotSS---]

-The play starts!
->Cassandra battles a Gloom Hooligan!
--Gloom Hooligan gets defeated by the drugged Fangs of Cassandra!
-->The play resumes without incident!
---Zipper being does its part fabulously!

-Furez Continues the Search for Natalie!
->Furez is told about Outpost 4.A.3 spotting
->Petite finishes Cleaning the Park!
--She sees Prindle floating above!
-->And they continue onward to the library!

-S.S Anne crashes at the shores of a dangerous route far below the main LotSS!
->A few groups were sent down to the shores of Route 4.A.2!
--They see the Madness seen of people turning into horrible meshes of Pokemon!

-Monicle continues manufacturing the Angle, Demon, and Hybrid Killing Drug!

-The Play Finishes!
->Kyurem's trial Resumes!

[---[Paris] Region---]

-Arckson, Bingles, and MDG enjoy Breakfast!
->They See Isaac beating up some hooligans!
--Bingles confronts Isaac!
-->He uses cheap tactics to win the fight against Isaac!
---After Leaving Isaac at the Pokecenter, the team goes off to join a few others at the beach!
--->Arckson, Bingles, and nearly every human that wants to kill Vortex, sees Vortex in his weakened state!
----They keep him like that!

[---Poketopia---]

-Chocolate leaves to go off to somewhere!
->Pepper Ringles catches the note she left for him!
--He is troubled with thinking about Chocolate!
-->Pepper then leaves a note within the hotel room!
---He goes off to walk on the beach!
--->Two kids approach him about his past!
----They coerce Pepper Ringles into joining the Poketopia brawl match!
---->Pepper Ringles is about to face a fighting match!

[---Space---]

-->The Fed-Up Satellites are still monitoring asteroids!
--->Nothing of worthy note happens!

What Happened to Sam?!
What about that Mio Cure?!
Will Prindle regain his human form?!
Will everyone know that the Cleanse orb is the only thing needed to cure people!?
Will the LotSS figure out who's been bugging the security cameras?!
When will I get back on doing KoG Parts!?
Will LotSS ever find Natalie?!
Elona!?!?
Space?!
NERB?!
P.Dialga!?

All that, and more.. next time on.. PF!

___

*Sees Willingmess' post*

My only gripe is the camera transmitting Live feed from the Killer of Glory.
I mean, I already did a post about Space station 386 only just receiving a signal from team Victory-1 that they sent out a year ago.. but, carry on.

It's ok, that part can easily be discounted. ^_^
---
:D
#458ChangliniPosted 4/12/2013 7:35:41 AM(edited)
^^^
I mean, you can keep it, but I want it to be a recording from Five or more Years ago.
Because, at that time, it was basically within the space between Poke'planet, and the Moon.

And to Thatpersonguy, sorry for getting Natalie mixed up with another of your characters.
#459willingmessPosted 4/12/2013 7:55:21 AM
Recent Events:

Serah:

She has just recently gained her new form when all she gets is being blown off. But such is the nature of her life, nothing can everbquite go as planned, so she has to work for everything. And work she did! She helped out in ransei until Finally Vortex was defeated! And after a rather sad moment, she finally got the hugs she was looking for! Yes indeed, it seems as though our Serah is moving up in the world, and finally reaching her true potential!

Selena:

Recently, her father and mother, whom she didn't know for a while were her father and mother, were taken from her and stuffed into paintings! Seeing this, she is distraught.... not knowing what to do.... all she knows is to stay with the Paynes and maybe eventually find her parents..... That is, while she is being comforted by Sol, whom she loves.

Willingmess:

Has had a hard go at it recently. He was just recently beaten by Serah. (who he didn't know was his true love) He was then picked up by Sphereo, who turned out to be a woman who loved him (think Calypso of the Odyssey) While leaving, he was given a dark black sword. Then, on a soul searching journey, he was thrown out of a town of extremely driven people twice! On the second run however, he learned alot of valuable information about his sword and Pudding. And so he continued on to Pudding's lair. Along the way, he is met with a dark, evil looking shrine that gives him the technique: Unleash. Later on at Pudding's lair, he is beaten badly by just one shot, and knocked unconscious.... However, at that point, Willingmess2 takes over, and uses the shrine technique to become extremely powerful! Later on, it is revealed that Willingmess2 Does not have good intentions for the world... Right now... Pudding and Willingmess2 are still battling....

Pudding:

After taking pity upon Vortex, he decides to hand him the reigns for a bit, while he himself can go and work on some grand projects... What they are is unknown..... But Deep down, within his complex, is a screen with video stream of all our heros... alongside a lab next door, where a large batch of a pink substance is being held... What could these mean?

(non canon)

Clipboardman:

Suddenly, before I could reveal the awesome adventures of Clipboardman, Waluigi burst in!

It's Waluigi time!

We danced throughout the night.
---
:D
#460Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:59:34 AM
!!!Recap!!!

Musik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqX2P1a0kYo

After liberating Unova from the grip of darkness via Poli's Beacons, Mephistopheles unceremoniously leaves the massive group he was following. He instead decides to travel with Tyler and co., since they were off to teach Vortex a lesson!

After traveling many, many miles and fighting a lot of bosses along the way, the group finally comes upon the shores of the Ransei Region! Confronting Vortex one last time, everyone chipped in to kill the dark lord!

But it took the overpowered force of Credillylad to finish him off! Actually, it didn't finish him off. I imagine the scientists of the LotR/SS are doing a fine job of that.

Thinking that the world wasn't in any more danger(Ohohohohoho), Mephistopheles said his goodbyes, taking off toward the Meteor Falls of Hoenn to finally live a somewhat normal life. (Ohohohohoho)

After his father left on some important business, he then found a portal to Hell within the cave... One he cannot close! He's then pursued by demons and surrounded, until Angelica and Angelo swoop down and rescue him!

What is Belial up to?

Why were Angelica and Angelo so nearby?

Where are the angels who are also coming?

Geryon?!

All this and more, next time on...

~*~*~*Pokémon Fusion!*~*~*~
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.