This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#461PolimarioPosted 4/12/2013 10:07:23 AM
-Canon-
{-Necrodium-}

Necrodium landed outside Rustboro, and headed north for Meteor Falls.

The trace leads here...what? Now I'm picking up a massive influx...

Necrodium's body collapsed into the humanoid form, and he hid behind a thick bush, peering out.

Out of Meteor Fall's exit poured out demons, in pursuit of something. He observed the scene, as the demons looked up, cursing angrily, some of those coming out being blasted by Light Magic.

Light magic?

He turned to look at what they were eyeing. Sure enough, the cause of said magic blasts was not one, but two angels. The male one was attacking the demons, the female holding...

Necrodium ---- "Is that Belial's son, Mephistopheles?"

Getting a better look, he comfirmed that was the case. They were flying off, away from their attackers.

They will probably be looking for Belial. Guess I'll follow, Belial needs to know of the escalating situation...

Necrodium left the demons' sight, shapeshifted into his larger, winged draconic form, and began following Mephy's trail.
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#462OcarinaofToastPosted 4/12/2013 10:24:08 AM
Sorry I wasn't here, I got my eyes checked earlier. I need glasses. [0]_[0]
---
Official Fennekin of every board and Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity~People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 6~ I give your posts 2 hats out of 5.
#463Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 10:39:40 AM
[Canon]

The angels, with Mephistopheles in tow, took off from the small army of demons that came flooding out of Meteor Falls.

"Damn demons," Angelica cursed. "Always causing trouble. What, they just randomly decided on a whim to destroy PokéEarth or something?"

"If we wanted to do that, we would've done so a long time ago," Mephistopheles responded. "But that's a rather stupid idea, so we didn't. There's something else going on here..."

Route 114 was in view, when suddenly Belial flew in front of them, looking anxious.

"Father!" Mephistopheles called out. "Where have you been? We were just--"

"Listen, son," Belial interrupted. "I just saw a small army of angels descend from the skies. My suspicions were correct! The angels are attacking!"

"Oh, and they're pursuing me as we speak," he added. "So I think we should get away from--"

"Dad! I was just chased out of Meteor Falls by a ton of demons coming out of a portal!" Mephistopheles shouted.

"...What?"

"And I imagine they're pursuing me, too."

"Yeah. I had to come down and save his ass... Again," Angelica spoke.

Sure enough, demons came flooding over the rocky crags of Meteor Falls and into Route 114, as angels did the same, coming from the direction of Fallarbor Town.

Then Necrodium, in his full demonic glory, also joined joined Belial, Mephistopheles, Angelo and Angelica, floating beside them.

"What... Is going on here?" Necrodium asked, observing the two armies approaching on opposite sides.

Belial sighed in response. "War, Necrodium. War."
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#464willingmessPosted 4/12/2013 10:46:28 AM
^^^^

(rest assured, humanity won't be a helpless bystander.)
---
:D
#465Astral_BeastPosted 4/12/2013 12:25:50 PM
Non Canon Time!
---
Official Jirachi of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#466Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 12:43:02 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Spam Time!

---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#467PolimarioPosted 4/12/2013 1:14:08 PM
---Canon---

Necrodium shook his head, annoyed.

Necrodium ---- "Figured something was up. I was chased out of Hell by some of our fellow demons wanting my head. Somehow, they discovered I was married to an angel, and their reaction wasn't pretty."

He pulled out a flute.

Mephy ---- "A...flute? What's that for?"
Necrodium ----"A gift given to me by Twila. It's how I get up to Heaven to be with her. If I play the tune in reverse..."

He blew on the mouthpiece, as a gloomy tune echoed.

Necrodium looked up, as a lone angel with silver hair flew down, and accompanied the group.

Necrodium ---- "Then it calls her down to me."
Twila ------ "Nekky, this is chaos!"

She looked down at the angel army, then looked at Angelica and Angelo.

Twila ------"I tried to tell them that this isn't the way to settle this conflict, but they brushed me off and set off for here."
Necrodium ---- "We could find Poli...but..."
Twila ------ "But...what? What happened to our son?"

Necrodium sighed, then told the group of how Gloria told him that Poli chased a wisp to Sinnoh, and then that Fullmoon was obliterated by a Light-Dark souped up Credillylad. Twila looked sullen.

Belial ---- "Are you sure that was him? That spell is fami-"
Necrodium ---- "Forgive me for interrupting, Archduke, but my son is the only being that can release such energy in such an amount."
Angelica ---- "Wait, how does Hybrid boy play a role in this?"
Mephy ---- "...You just answered your own question."
Angelica ---- "Er, uh....oh, shut the hell up!"

Necrodium looked at the encroaching armies.

Necrodium ---- "As much as I hate to say it, we'll have to manage without him for now. I imagine that explosion left what remains of the island unsafe for angel, demon, and human alike. The scattered Light will eat away at us demons, the scattered Dark will corrode Angels, and such force would have left the land and nearby waters boiling hot, spelling doom for mortals."
Twila ----- "You think he'll be alright?"
Necrodium ----- "I can still feel his energy. It's faint, but he's alive. Barely. We need a plan."

They continued to observe the madness below.
_____
---Non Canon---

ShamBoo. ParaBoola. Booluga. Boolean. ComBooter. Boodonkulous. Booger.
Boo Boo. King Boo.
---
I am the Poltergeist! Memememe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpecqQrT1k
#468Number_0nePosted 4/12/2013 1:20:08 PM
Recap:

Zade, Lancar, and Miki infiltrate the SS Anne, which is headed towards the LOTRS!
They launch an attack on Lycantron!
Zade persuades a SoUL admin, Marle, to help him!
Miki finds out her special powers and a young boy who is like her!
Lancar uses his spirit sign and fights Lycantron using Arceus' gift!
Lancar blows up the ship, and kills both Lycantron and Zade!
The passengers fall into the water and mutate into monsters, heading for the LOTRS!
Marle and the boy arrive on the shores of the LOTRS!
Miki, mad for revenge is in pursuit of Lancar, who ran away!
---
The things I hate most in the world: sigs and hypocrites.
#469ChangliniPosted 4/12/2013 1:27:00 PM
Just remember that the LotSS is within the valley, on top of a large mountainous region.
S.S Anne did its thing on the base of the dangerous route 4.A.2.
#470Chandler014Posted 4/12/2013 1:27:46 PM
Huh, Gubbey's post gives me ideas.... Especially since I've got Angel Wynn still to reintroduce....
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."